Resting to regain stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I searched for this. I didn't find anthing.
Topic: Chairs and car seats

Short explanation (in notes):
- Sitting in a chair, or in a car should make you regain stamina faster.
- Car seats would regen stamina slower than ordinary chairs
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It would be realistic and would maybe add some RP, for example a guy running into his apartement sits down on a chair to rest after he just ran away from the cops. His guard would be put down, but he would be ready to run again much quicker. If in a car he would still be a bit stressed, because he would have to focus on the road, and therefore the stamina would regain slower.

Optional additions:
- Players could be able to acctually sit on sofas like the chairs?
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Except for the vehicle's bit, which I only partially understand the reasoning behind, the benches and other sitting places around the map will be made usable. The vehicle part of this idea I find works in the scenario you gave but otherwise doesn't make much sense, so I will omit that. Also this will mean that recovering stamina while not sitting will take longer than it does now, as to promote use of chairs and such.

Last note, couches and other props you place down manually which would considered seats, make take some more time to add seating positions to, so it may not be done immediately but will in the future. So because of this, stamina recovery will not be boosted/nerfed until then as to not make it a pain that not everything is usable.

Overall consider this idea more or less accepted. My main suggestion though would be for any other idea that you may submit, please give more detail about what you see as being the positives and negatives as to encourage discussion about it. Additionally do not use reasons such as "it adds realism" or "it adds to RP" as those are completely invalid in my eyes, if the idea is worthwhile, you should be able to state very concrete ways of how it does either one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.