Being one profession at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: No ability to be a gun dealer and drug dealer at the same time

Short explanation (in notes):
-Fixing the genetics
-No genetics to make guns and grow drugs at the same time
-Helps the desire to make money legally.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
All I see people do is grow in their barricaded bases making a lot of money whereas people trying to make money legally struggle. When these people growing drugs can't craft guns, they'll have to resort to buying them; making the gun dealers money they can depend on earning legally.

Optional additions:
-None as of now.

Reaction score
I've said this before that I do not believe that you should be allowed to grow in the back of a bazaar shop considering realistically you will be opening a door and people will then smell the cannabis and such outside, I kind of +support this but instead of making it so that you can't grow at the same time that you cannot grow in the back of a shop.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458204734,1458204460][/DOUBLEPOST]@Thomas DeSimone that's really their choice isn't it? And as far as I know legal ways of making money is being developed

Reaction score
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing you can smell them from a mile off
[DOUBLEPOST=1458205016,1458204777][/DOUBLEPOST]@TheFrozenMonkeyKing I think it should have a small effect lik3 meth does indicating you can smell it in the nearby area. (So that in small places like bazaar it is very risky to grow)

Reaction score
This just has Ermak posted all over according to him "I smell weed"

The thing about growing in bazaar shops is that no-one expects it they only get suspicious if you deny them storage usage. Selling guns is not easy sometimes you sell all your guns and sometimes none at all. Due to few mayors giving low taxes we cannot maximize profit alot due to crafting prices so some do not have any choice.

To my knowledge you cannot own two buildings at the same time unless a Friend or org members own one. This has its flaws and can impact how full time gun sellers make money. Im going to stay neutral on this think of the sweaters trying to make money off selling bats and Berreta's.

Recently I have had no choice because im out of guns and most of the mayors set stupidly high taxes. If I crafted aboth 20% taxes I would need to put my prices up and that will effect my sales even more.

EDIT
As it turns out you can own multiple buildings but would still be a problem switching between both mostly because you have to be there to actually sell guns.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't craft my guns just to sell them though. I don't intend to sell them. And never will sell them. They are for personal use raids etc. Also I don't understand why wouldn't a drug farmer know how to craft a weapon.

Reaction score
No, just no. As much as it can be annoying I don't see a problem with anyone growing while selling guns, thats not the question though. It would be unfair to force people (like me) who have put hours and money into getting 100 firearms to then restrict me to only doing one or the other.

I find that the guns in bazaar are normally Low end (In terms of firearms level) and you rarely find anything above or at AK level. This is because they are leveling up their firearms (I assume) but thats the point. The higher you get the more people will want the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.