Belg Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LEWIS 088 / Lewis Robertson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Belg Lmfao / Fatima Okadigbo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38818253
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 2.1 1.4

So there was a bank robbery going on, after the situation was dealt with officers were leaving the bank, I was dealing with a suspect outside when shots suddenly were being fired, I turned to see @Belg Lmfao firing into the glass to get out of the bank. I thought Okay maybe it was a mistake.

Then outside a new player comes a long and tries to pick up one of the rifles from the robbery. He is shot down, upon lying on the floor for at least 5 - 10 seconds Belg walks over and starts shooting into the body for no reason at all, he walks around and returns and lets another shot off towards the body, This shot misses and hits the ground, he starts to pull his weapon in and out of attack stance for whatever reason.

He then drags the body to the hospital asking the medic to revive him, The medic runs off for some reason and Belg pulls out his weapon and fires it into the mans head for no reason, at this point the SWAT get involved and tell him to get on the ground.

So, I made my report and Aaron responded, Aaron went off and spoke with @Belg Lmfao and was told by him that there was no room to get out of the bank so he had to shoot the glass to get out, he denied shooting any bodies in the situation, clearing lying to a staff member.

@MrAaron can confirm this.

4.1 This rule states that government officials must follow the law at all times, belg had no reason to fire his weapon on several occasions.

2.1 It's highly unrealistic for a police officer to shoot some glass in a property so he can pass through it when the situation is already over, and you would not see a police officer finishing unconscious civilians off.

1.4 By all of his actions he caused a lot of confusion in the government force with regards to shots fired, I myself had to let a potential suspect go from my custody to get the person out of harms way. (The suspect was being searched for trespassing) He has also caused problems by lying in the admin situation.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!B8ww2BDb!NQGEIn15LnS9u3QpiOTbA0h-PdLslqZl5OrFxrwhkIg
Tick:
5000 Onwards

Reaction score
I tried dragging the bodies out of the front door of the bank but it was blocked by a sweatervest standing there for a while so I shot the glass to get the body out faster for the medic to revive him since he was almost blackscreened. I yelled in the demo to move aside but he didn't. As for the bodies part where I shot them, my bodies were bugged in a frozen T-shape standing up so I didn't know if I was actually shooting them or not. As you can see before that I had to try multiple times to drag the bodies out since I didn't know where to grab them. Also later when I responded to a raid, my gun didn't shoot when in attack stance and sometimes it did. I know that it doesn't make me right for shooting the dead bodies. Also I didn't lie in the admin sit, I told to aaron that I never 'finished' the bodies off because they were already dead (no moaning).I never said I didn't shoot any of them. I also called in the government radio to disregard shots fired but the radio was full of aids again so you might not have heard it. I never finished any living people off, I might've hit a dead body but it didn't hit it on my screen due to the body bug. And for the passive/Active switch that was because I wanted to switch to my camera but instead it kept switching my gun to active stance for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
After reviewing this video and checking out the rules broken I can see that the rules that you have listed have been broken,

For starters she shot the glass because she wanted an easier exit to drag the body out of when the door was easily accessible, you claimed you said move aside, you could have easily restrained him and got yourself or another officer to drag him out of the way. You could have also radioed in for the medic to come into the bank assuming the bank robbery was over as you could here the LT say "Code 4".

And also shooting the bodies is also unrealistic because why would you shoot them even more when they have already been taken down, you claim they were in a T shape but the first times you were doing it all the officers and SWAT stopped firing however you continued to fire your gun, the LT said "Don't bother trying to get him".

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted,

Due to Belg's improvement and history recently, this isn't going to be a massive ban or anything of such. A simple warning and a lengthy blacklist from Police Officer. In addition, because Belg hasn't recently broke rules to a major standard, bans will not be entirely taken into account seems that they were last year, June and improvement is evident.
However, that doesn't give any reason of such to abuse items/firearms you're given as a Police officer- you're meant to be setting an example to the city and using the given equipment in a correct manor. Belg will also receive a short PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.