• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Your Steam/In-game Name: The Duffy / Sam Duffy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bocui / George / George Yuvach
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56382763
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 & 3.4 We had been searching for John Hunt for a long time and George was helping us track him as an officer. Once we had his location we cuffed him and was ready to take him to the interrogation room. As we were exiting the bank with the suspect George decides to un-cuff him and say "Go John run now". As I chase John, a shoot-out occurs behind me as George put his life at risk in-front of numerous armed officers to save a suspect. Both died and thus ruined the RP completely. George was a cop during this whole situation and effectively did not follow the law (Helping criminals and trying to kill other officers during the shoot-out as well as 3.4 risking his life to save the criminal, which is evident as they both died.)
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6f2b1d0710a698c333a8404bb8b33142/
Tick:
36000 (It is worth noting that I had accidentally fired twice one in his stomach when we apprehended him and one when he was running in the bank car park. These were misclicks and not intended shots and I am glad for them to be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Duffy / Sam Duffy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bocui / George / George Yuvach
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56382763
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 & 3.4 We had been searching for John Hunt for a long time and George was helping us track him as an officer. Once we had his location we cuffed him and was ready to take him to the interrogation room. As we were exiting the bank with the suspect George decides to un-cuff him and say "Go John run now". As I chase John, a shoot-out occurs behind me as George put his life at risk in-front of numerous armed officers to save a suspect. Both died and thus ruined the RP completely. George was a cop during this whole situation and effectively did not follow the law (Helping criminals and trying to kill other officers during the shoot-out as well as 3.4 risking his life to save the criminal, which is evident as they both died.)
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6f2b1d0710a698c333a8404bb8b33142/
Tick:
36000 (It is worth noting that I had accidentally fired twice one in his stomach when we apprehended him and one when he was running in the bank car park. These were misclicks and not intended shots and I am glad for them to be dealt with accordingly.
This is not correct.
The officer accidentally uncuffed me, so I ran away.
From my hearing, he said "QUICK, JACK IS RUNNING"

Reaction score
+Support I had to gun down George, after he opened fired on me first and I asked him to stop twice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it's of interest to anyone he just started an rdm fest outside Pd, killed a bunch of people and then cdm'd a bunch too. Quoting "I'm almost banned anyway" and "why not go out with a bang"

Lost a sako to his CDM so that's great.

Reaction score
Ban request closed,

User has received a permanent ban due to Random Deathmatch about 20 minutes ago. Due to his excessive amount of bans and warnings on record, he'll most likely not be making a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.