Best ban evading stories?

Reaction score
So basically there is a guy name Jimmy Fernandez (@Jimbo ) and he got banned in like 2015 or something in 2016 he decided to make an ALT account along with Tadgee (because they were both friends). For his alt account he wanted to act as a girl for one way or another and even made his steam account look like a girl and everybody believed him.
Jimbo's alt account:
97a9d1e8ec91b6f6aa4648a03c3d7da6.png

He went under the name of Jessica Garrado or something. He started hanging around with me , @Sam , @cardstarvipe and @Stevo-A . We use to grow together and everything and basically um? @Stevo-A caught feelings for Jimbo thinking it was a girl and they got married ingame.
Pictures below off of my old screenshots:
501f80a1fc46473ce4f76ace47ad09d0.png

When they got 'married' Jessica (Jimmy) changed his name too Jessica Adherrial. And i'm pretty sure Stevo had proper feelings for Jimmy but i can't be sure. I think several steam chats were sent to eachother ;) . So weeks past and Jessica's alt account got banned and we weren't aware because we didn't really go on the forums at the time we just thought she left.

So a couple months later probably a year @Jimbo main account got unbanned and we still didn't realise he was her he was just really friendly with us in game and hung around with us and that. It was like 3 'o clock in the morning one night and it was just me , @cardstarvipe and @Jimbo sitting in a base growing when he brings up saying ' you might know my alt account and said yeah my name was Jessica Adherrial'. And i was shocked lmao i had no clue the whole time. I then told @Stevo-A he had been catfished and used to take the piss out of him as it was a meme at the time. But yeah Stevo got catfished end of story goodnight.

TL;DR : Don't get catfished online.

f1cb3a5fc48b4c84c9cf531264745e85.png