An actual formal introduction for formal reasons in a formal manner

Reaction score
I never actually gave a formal introduction as to who I am, just sort of came back and talked to people.

My names Daniel James, 16 years old and currently in College studying A Level Computer Science, A Level Maths and BTEC Computer Science.
You might also know me as my alt account Ryan the Russian Dog, which was prevalent back in 2015-2016 and a notorious minge. I was eventually caught and banned with no chance of appeal but i ban evaded one more time and so after that I stopped appealing.

Only recently after the mass unban have I come back to enjoy PERPHeads once more, able to finally actually play since I'm decent at FPS games now, and as such have become good at one tapping which makes up for no marksmanship.

I live in England with lots of Scottish heritage, and therefore maintain the natural ability to do a Scottish accent. I'm also a fairly decent developer, having done a fairly decent gamemode in gLua, learned Python to be able to use it for GCSE level scripts and currently learning C# as well as some web languages.

I'm hoping to one day get a job at a tech firm, but I'll need my A Levels for that.

Also @Wiki and @D3V are 3rd cousins of mine since my Scottish family tree is a circle.

Last edited: