My Sincere Apology (NOT APPEAL)

Reaction score
About a year ago, I made a successful appeal to play on PERPHeads again, during the short time that I was playing, I managed to accumulate a ban. The ban was for being extremely disrespectful to @Blicky, I have gone onto the PERPHeads teamspeak and talked to @Blicky, and here is the chat logs.
<12:43:19> "Ryan": blicky
<12:43:25> "Ryan": you might remember me
<12:43:39> "Blicky": ?
<12:43:45> "Ryan": do you not?
<12:45:21> "Ryan": https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:38143127&Submit
<12:45:37> "Ryan": im very sorry i was very disrespectful to you blicky
<12:46:00> "Ryan": it was completely wrong of me to say such horrible things to you
<12:46:08> "Ryan": and i hope you'll forgive me
<12:46:10> "Blicky": I dont even remember tis
<12:46:11> "Blicky": so
<12:46:11> "Blicky": its fine
<12:46:17> "Blicky": Wait
<12:46:21> "Blicky": This was when I was an enforcer?
<12:46:23> "Blicky": Over a year ago
<12:46:30> "Ryan": i just wanted to say im sorry
<12:46:32> "Blicky": lmao
<12:46:32> "Blicky": its fine

Blicky doesn't mind, from what I can gather. I tried to apologize, but I think he's cool with me now. Thank you Blicky. @MoronPipllyd still doesn't want to accept my appeal because 'Ban Evasion will not be tolerated in this community.' Someone on SourceBans attempted an unsuccessful ban evasion, but only received a 3 week ban. Moron explained to me that this was not permanent because he was unsuccessful, in honesty, I think that if he succeeds or not, it doesn't matter (ban always perma). I made an appeal in August of last year, @MattIs denied it because he felt that I should wait longer before appealing the ban. Then I bought my alt and started playing again, after 5 months, I was eventually caught by @Hayden (a student at my school). I was going to come clean to some of the moderators about it, but @Katt decided that if I did, he would beat me up IRL because "We would get caught". I was forced to play a double life.

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for offending this community, lying to @Scottie012 who has been a good friend of mine for about a month now, and having to lie to many people that I used to call friends *cough* @MrAaron *cough*. Aaron used to be a friend of mine before I had to delete him, because he would've seen that Ryan the Russian Dog was online without Dan being online and vice versa. Having to delete him felt like stabbing someone in the back.

I also have to apologize to Moron for having him ban me. Words cannot describe how sorry I am to the community, it was disgusting of me to try and evade my ban (before people say 'WHY DID YOU DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE HMMMMMMMMMMMMM' I was desperate. I really wanted to play, and that made me wreckless). During my time as Ryan the Russian Dog, I have made many friends, I would hate to see me as a two-faced prick. PERPHeads is a great community, I wanted to feel apart of it again. My ban evasion was disgusting, and I am very sorry. I'm sorry @MoronPipllyd, I'm sorry @Blicky, I'm sorry @MattIs, and @Bertie and @Adrish, @Matt, @Katt, @Hayden. You are all great people, I just wanted to know you again.

Thank you for reading.

Please listen to this music whilst reading

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

I don't think @MoronPipllyd will change his mind. You've still made three fucking Alt accounts. I mean, pretty dumb if you ask me.
1.1 1.2 1.4 3.26 - User failed to comply to /me commands, when blicky questioned the player, the player was extremely disrespectful to Blicky OOC and not stopping after being told to do so by multiple staff members. The person is not here to roleplay, any more issues will result in further punishment. Update: Ban has been made permanent after the player used alt accounts to avoid punishment.

That was by: @MattIs
And you couldn't have made a few fuckin weeks or some shit without making an alt. Like brudda please.
Be patient.

MattIs

I'm willing to forgive you Dan for what happened and I know @Blicky would aswell and I know this is not an appeal. It's just the ban evading that's got you. I would more than happily unban you if it wasn't for that.

Reaction score
I will not actually accept your apology after your slanderous comments against me saying I've banned you and such on the forums. Also you calling me
doesn't really help does it?

In the end a fatty no from me as you've slandered me, been disrespectful towards me and aswell ban evaded. I do NOT accept your apology.