Best ban evading stories?

Reaction score
Ever caught a ban evader? Or got any funny stories?

My one by far has got to be Ryan The Russian Dog who's name was Daniel, him and his brother (fifaskills) decided to ban evade, Daniel never used his microphone and FIFA skills used a voice changer to make it sound like his had 500g of testosterone thinking people thought his voice dropped into a demon :laughcry:. Anyway Daniel got off for around 6 months and was caught when he told Hayden in school that he plays PH even though his banned.

Reaction score
@Worthyleaf ban evaded many times and first time he did he dressed up the same and his excuse was that a friend on steam told him to look like that, i then said we knew it was him and he explained how he apparently had to spend €3000 to get rid of any evidence cus apparently he loved the server so much

Reaction score
Me and Bertie were playing and we raided some kid down at morons, cops came and we killed a few, when we were getting away some copper was shooting our car and killed the engine, so we gout out and started shooting this cop. The cop went around the ambulance and seemed to know where we were. He one tapped both me and Bertie.

The same night, which was his first night on perpheads, we told Grave that he was cheating (at this time Grave was still an admin) but he was drunk af, so was like 'nahh probably not'.

So I added this guy and was like how are you so good? He said he had 100 pistol marksmanship, but Grave had already checked his playtime and he only had like an hour or two. I told him that he said he meant to say he was LE on his main csgo account. I told him to link it to me, he linked me some account where the guy hadn't been on for 2 years, then he removed me from steam.

I knew this kid was a cheater, I always avoided him and what not. No one believed us. He even wall banged a bunch of people that raided him at slums (I think it was like @Nade Alardin and @MachineGunO). Still no one believed us. So on night, Bertie brought this kid into our base and I was like wtf, this kids gonna kill us and what not. But Bertie brought this kid onto our side, from then on we raided with him. Let him clear out the apartment before we entered. We baited this kid so hard because no one believed that he was a cheater.

Then a screenshot was given to him, this guys name was Noah Hall by the way. The the was like 'wtf, is this added on to my screen?' or some dumb shit

GorV0t7.png

LfMBLnr.png

AND HE GOT FUCKED UP!!

Reaction score
Me and Bertie were playing and we raided some kid down at morons, cops came and we killed a few, when we were getting away some copper was shooting our car and killed the engine, so we gout out and started shooting this cop. The cop went around the ambulance and seemed to know where we were. He one tapped both me and Bertie.

The same night, which was his first night on perpheads, we told Grave that he was cheating (at this time Grave was still an admin) but he was drunk af, so was like 'nahh probably not'.

So I added this guy and was like how are you so good? He said he had 100 pistol marksmanship, but Grave had already checked his playtime and he only had like an hour or two. I told him that he said he meant to say he was LE on his main csgo account. I told him to link it to me, he linked me some account where the guy hadn't been on for 2 years, then he removed me from steam.

I knew this kid was a cheater, I always avoided him and what not. No one believed us. He even wall banged a bunch of people that raided him at slums (I think it was like @Nade Alardin and @MachineGunO). Still no one believed us. So on night, Bertie brought this kid into our base and I was like wtf, this kids gonna kill us and what not. But Bertie brought this kid onto our side, from then on we raided with him. Let him clear out the apartment before we entered. We baited this kid so hard because no one believed that he was a cheater.

Then a screenshot was given to him, this guys name was Noah Hall by the way. The the was like 'wtf, is this added on to my screen?' or some dumb shit

GorV0t7.png

LfMBLnr.png

AND HE GOT FUCKED UP!!
Thats the €3000 kid lmao

Reaction score
@Marcus Hudson
[DOUBLEPOST=1503656564,1503656398][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Worthyleaf ban evaded many times and first time he did he dressed up the same and his excuse was that a friend on steam told him to look like that, i then said we knew it was him and he explained how he apparently had to spend €3000 to get rid of any evidence cus apparently he loved the server so much
I remember him telling me it after he got banned, i was like wtf

// phone

Reaction score

GorV0t7.png

LfMBLnr.png

AND HE GOT FUCKED UP!!
Scammed for cheats that can't even avoid screenshots, @Silent would buy a goat with that €3000
facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I played some random santos server once just for banter, named myself Ermak hitler and crashed in an admin sit, got permabanned for "minge" created an alt named "Ban Evad3r", joined and played

JRW

Reaction score
Amir bought a new mic, a new account and put on a voice for 3 weeks only to be snaked out by card..