Best CriminalRP Tips and Tricks Discussion.

Reaction score
What's your favorite weapon and why? Ak cause allah akbar

Any particular way you get away from the cops? Internet off

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why?
Waiting my org to die then waiting the enemies to think all died so they push out for guns kill em all and ez guns for me
What's your favorite base? Defense setup? Everything that can hide my head and nose

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have? As soon as I hear a steps close already put my gun on attack and waiting near door enemy lock pick and me wallbang instantly like pussy get wh ooc messages later and when attacking read 2 answers above

n0tMeLoL

What's your favorite weapon and why?: M4A1 with compensator for raiding & defending. HK45CT for roaming.

Any particular way you get away from the cops?: Don’t know why you would try to avoid altercations as they are one of the most fun parts :). But if you are solo you should have multiple bases and preferably change cars etc.

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why?: Good communication is always key in any situation.

What's your favorite base? Defense setup? Three thin barricades, Metal fence, bookshelf, marble heads/cash registers & lights is the best method.

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe?: Been banned for sometime so I don’t remember exactly but here is the method for making the most cash: Meth & Weed at the same time. Always buy everything in bulk at 0% tax (important). If you are doing cocaine, lye is the best to dry with. Stacking up on water tanks is also important.

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have?: Depends a lot on the location but in general my best tip for defending is to always be unpredictable. Making yourself unpredictable will give the raiders a lower chance of killing you. Mainly focus on movement and of course practice aim.

lastly I don’t remember my exact genes but make sure you have both regen and strength at max. If you have full gene points you can max out both of these and still be able to craft any type of weapons.

Reaction score
bNpxBtK.png

If armor penetration is fixed, MP7. Other SMGs I use are MP5/10 and UMP45. Rifles are Steyr AUG, SIG SG550/552.

2. Use shitty ass city cars where no one suspects a thing. They're great and I carry around a bunch of wrenches to abuse this broken ass feature to quickly repair my car and run over people every time.

3. People use strategies?

4. Any except for Wood Cabins, Hicktown, Slums. Not posting pics of my defences bro

5. Secret

6. Just aim for the head

Reaction score
What's your favorite weapon and why? revolvers/shotguns because i cba crafting mags

Any particular way you get away from the cops? im the best escaper in the server because i know every sneaky beaky move and have an op car which is fast and never runs out of fuel

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why? recruit loads of sweatervests and rely on better orgs to help me, previous tactics include: citizenhack

What's your favorite base? Defense setup? parker main

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe? yes and im not telling you it

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have? we are a pascifist organisation who do not raid

Reaction score
I am actually attempting to buy a dope car but I have to buy the Ford Transit because I have to get firearms higher, and that can carry lots of mats.

Reaction score
What's your favorite weapon and why? Nades, bombs and a pistol. Simply because they do enough damage and you don't need anything else.

Any particular way you get away from the cops? Get a new car and hide at a house, people tend to just round around to get action which is gay as shit.

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why? When I ran The Chosen Few we had members such as @jjjackier and @Puma basically, the way we ran the organisation was simply just we selected members who we then approached with an offer, we then simply had meetings and such every weekend where we would go through what had to be changed and who members of the organisation thought were good enough people to be invited to the organisation, we also had proper ranks setup for the organisation where some of the members had more permissions to do certain stuff.

If someone was selected for the organisation they were put on trial and their performance was based on how well they fit in with the group, how well they did in raids and basing. This way me and Toffel could easily pick out who we wanted to take in and who we wanted to remove from the organisation because they were not fit for it. A member was a "Recruit" for two weeks, we had all the information about how they did in the organisation on a spreadsheet.

What's your favorite base? Defense setup? I don't really base anymore, we used to buy every subs house in Evocity and block it off so that people couldn't enter it, cus we essentially owned subs (yup that's how it worked back then)

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe? I don't do meth, that's too much work.

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have? Attacking; Place a bomb -> Throw three nades in -> Walk in with your keys out cus everyones probably dead.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Panda i used 5 sens and 1000 dpi for ages. Lowered it when they changed recoil because it used to just be 0 recoil but now need a lot more burst and taps compared to full autoing someone miles away,

Reaction score
What's your favorite base? Defense setup? I don't really base anymore, we used to buy every subs house in Evocity and block it off so that people couldn't enter it, cus we essentially owned subs (yup that's how it worked back then)

literally make it so we can do that again

Reaction score
1. VSS with OKP sight using SP-6 Bullets - Use no armor as u are a glass cannon
2. Play high sens to get 0 recoil.
3. Left click heads, as if they have head armor the sp-6 will 1 tap
4. Do hatchet runs to get money if ur cringe and then run labs
5. just get better
6. Play aggresive
7. Write Ezpzgoplayminecraftnoob in LOOC

Reaction score
1. Knife, Bat, Katana
2. I normally evade by car, prolly one of the best drivers @Aquaa can vouch from my rally driver training
3. Have fun and be aggressive
4. I don't like defending and I don't base much
5. N/A
6. Be aggressive on a constant, learn to not worry about loosing your items.

Reaction score
Here's a tip. Actually RP organizations as if they were real criminal gangs, mafias, syndicates, and cartels IRL. Nobody gets the concept of having an organization to enhance the roleplay these days and its mainly done just to get the numbers on cops.

Stop caring about non-stop power growing and raiding so much and actually RP your stuff out. Have realistic ranks and treatment of each other. And for god's sake, stop making everything into a meme. There is a place for shallow retarded fun and there is a place for gaining satisfaction and enjoyment from serious realistic roleplay that is well done on both sides.

To make some examples, the original and returning versions of the La Cosa Nostra, brilliantly portraying an authentic Italian mob. The Belinsky Family executing their ranking structure well and excelling at controlling and enforcing their territories while not fixating on non-stop growing and raiding. The Crescendo, uniquely portraying a high profile ruthless syndicate. The Gotti Boyz as to date the best portrayal of a suburban African American gang. And many more like the Avito, Amernain Mafia, German Mafia, The Rizzuto Family, Paralake Partnership, The Cacuzza, McDonagh Biker Gang, The Bishop Family, and many more.

GbEqdx0.jpg

8A52A3CFA49FE86B412FE2246D416D19343AD95A

C4EECBC4FF846AF8802BDBDA04AB46F17FB20906

C142CF4C8B7039F2CD85A48454E5D768491DECB6

4C1AEE7DC77E875B5F05598323A2BB0759E5CC57

B8FDF6764433D7535F5CB20476A639237E853A1B

90511C930C61749F697FEF0E96915375D6A88939

746D019E9D00AF6F400BD02B615A654CB34965B4

4689B18988C742C474ED23FF2908D11CEC13E753

Last edited:
Reaction score
4689B18988C742C474ED23FF2908D11CEC13E753

Why do I just imagine half of u died from each others crossfire in this?