Best CriminalRP Tips and Tricks Discussion.

Reaction score
What are some of your best tips/tricks for being a criminal?

What's your favorite weapon and why?

Any particular way you get away from the cops?

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why?

What's your favorite base? Defense setup?

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe?

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have?

Leave any and all tips/tricks you have so that new players have a specific idea on how to be a crim!

Sincerely,
An Ex-Cop Main.

Reaction score
What's your favorite weapon and why? as50 because it sounds epic

Any particular way you get away from the cops? kill them lmfao

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why? Secret

What's your favorite base? Defense setup? barricade and camp behind it

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe? yes the slaughter secret one

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have? rush

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
1. M4 red dot comp. Gen4 and altyn
2. Play high sens to get 0 recoil.
3. Left click heads from long range but dont spray.
4. Raid as much as you can.
5. Play CS to get better aim.
6. Play aggresive
7. Write Ezpzgoplayminecraftnoob in LOOC

Reaction score
Converting, yes. I plan to cut each month of my officer time down to half.

But just for my Enforcer app? Its not that simple.
My enforcer app did basically tell me I needed to do CrimRP more.
But once I got in, I was amazed at what I found, and that there was so much to learn.
So this post is an attempt to just get better at CrimRP.

Reaction score
Gen4 and Altyn? What does this mean?

High sensitivity? Really?

Counter Strike...Global Offensive or Souce?

Reaction score
@Panda So because of the harsh recoil, a harsh sensitivity would counter-balance. Would taking this to the shooting range help and change my hipfire/aiming sight?

Reaction score
Not a meme reply

What's your favorite weapon and why? I'm personally big on the AK47 with a rifle comp, but I tend to mostly flank with a sniper.

Any particular way you get away from the cops? Don't rush, play patient but keep a mental note on respawn times. Once you have killed the peek amount maybe 5/8 (You know 8 are on duty) then make the play, optimizes success rate.

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why? Leadership and skill are separate, don't give people org perms simply because they can aim, its an issue that many organisations have. No one is bigger than the org.

What's your favorite base? Defense setup? Can't explain in a reply, you get to know small meta's and what suits you and the people you play with.

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe? Grow + raid, stop being a cave dweller.

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have? Bomb if with org or making a statement.

Any other questions, just ask.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to remember my sens off by heart, my CS sens however is 800 dpi 1 sens. Use the sniper but dont play like most people and by that I mean scared that they are losing 40k. Use your gun like you dont mind losing it, not like a retard but dont play like a beta

Reaction score
What's your favorite weapon and why?

for rifles it’s the AK47 with AK101 stock, comp, and a microdot Or red Dot sight, but the sights on them are good as is tbh. Second favourite is the AK101 and third is the AK74U. Using any AK style rifle, the AK101 stock is the best on all of them except the Sako, for the sako you can’t use it, so just put a regular Sako stock on it.
For SMGs it’s a tie with the UMP45 and the MP5/10. Use any sort of dot or holo sight on Them though as the sights on them get more in the way than being helpful.
Best shotgun imo is a Tie between the spas 12 and the Benelli. Last I heard all shotguns do the same damage so go for the semi auto option.
Pistols are essentially all very similar to one another so I don’t have a personal favourite, but it’s a proven fact that when all aspects are taken into consideration, the HK45CT is the best pistol.
For snipers, M82 for life. Pretty sure you can shoot through swat vans with that shit and kill whoever’s on the other side of it.

Any particular way you get away from the cops?
Just whip about in the car and make sure you get out and Spray there car whilst they’re still moving as they won’t be able to exit a moving car.

Cops are incredibly impatient and it’s better to lure them into coming to you than vice versa. As opposed to cops with shotguns out however, better to engage them from a distance. Either you have to get pretty lucky or your skill is significantly better than the remington officers if they catch you within farting distance and you don’t die.

Org strategies? How do you run yours and why?
Better to get good quick by raiding than sit in a base growing 24/7. Sure growing is the best way to make money but no one takes orgs seriously that sit in a property minding there own business.

What's your favorite base? Defense setup?
Puffermart but the defence layout is completely confidential friend :)

Is there a certain recipe for meth you have that makes more maybe?
Bigman Benji’s tooth fucker meth is a patented recipe and super secret.

Attacking/Defending bases strategies you have?
In slums and projex, if you shoot the floor facing the door of the apartment below you, you’re statistically very likely to hit a cop or raider stood outside the door. This works from slums and projex 4 to the door of 3, I dunno how it wouldn’t work with other apartments but it works in slums 4 to 3 and projex 4 to 3. Usually though it’s best to not use this tactic as you’re pissing ammo away doing it but it works as a last resort.

For raiding, bring meth and coke materials with you (iodine, lye, starch, muriatic acid, etc.) and have your org cover the door whilst you finish the batch. You should get out of there on time with the finished product before more officers respond, either cocaine in A decent quantity or meth ready to turn into crystals.

Make sure to carry 2 zipties on you when raiding as the majority of PERP users don't empty there whole inventory. Alternatively you can do/me takes all money and /me takes all items, but as discovered a lot recently, people don’t truly drop everything Until staff come along to confirm it.