Best Game You Have Played?

Reaction score
The Getaway : Black Monday
mqdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Probably the biggest download ever and you need a 32 inch monitor to see everything, even when miniturised...

Yo mama simulator 1969, released in 2015 because developer's had 42 broken pcs after trying to make the game

But in all seriousness, the Half Life series is probably one of the best things to happen to gaming. Mount & Blade: Warband is also on my top 3

Last edited:
Reaction score
For XBox360 (had it years ago, its ded now, don't worry :pcmr:), pretty lovely sandbox game:
20110114031001756958.png

For PS2 this little fucker and his crew:
17860_front.jpg

Obviously, this one will always be in my heart <3
53.jpg

Favorite game? I got lots of them but Half-Life would be the true winner here.

Edit:This thread has been revived hard time.

Reaction score
I have played many really good games such as: Gmod, Elder Scrolls,Metro and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series. Also Fallout also one of my favorite but currently I like Dark Souls just that bit more.
However the best game series I have ever played are the "Souls Games", like Demon Souls, Dark Souls and of course Dark Souls II. The reason I enjoy the Souls games so much is that is so HARD!That you rip out your hair and stab yourself with a pencil (if there is one around but you can improvise). The whole lore of it which is Dark Fantasy one of my favorite genres, say's about the Undead which you are one of them, where as they lose hope you "Hollow." Which is a form of insanity and you lose all will to live and just in a nutshell brain dead. This is so great that is hard because when you rage quit or lose hope it's like being the actual character and it's immersive in that sense that you feel just like your character. Furthermore, when you beat a boss itttttttttttttttttttts so good that you just want to thank your parents and that malarkey because you are so happy lol. Before I get carried away too much here are some pictures.
ea54d99e4865fe0a4547415dca4188e33acfed08.jpg__620x348_q85.jpg

I mean seriously, WTF is that. ded.
images

Also Oblivion, used to play it all the time.
capsule_467x181.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't see Battlefield Bad Company 2 with its Vietnam DLC around here. Such a shame, it's a great game.

Reaction score
The crowning glory goes to

THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION

It's just a perfect game in every single aspect.

Trande

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, The Movies 2, Sims 1(Kissing 3 times and getting a baby. That's my sex ed, nigs), GTA IV and SA, Garry's Mod, Minecraft Alpha.

Reaction score
Best game EVER?
HALO 3.

Best games ever?
HALO 3
Need for speed: Underground 1
Need for speed: Underground 2
Need for speed: Most Wanted (2005)
Need for speed: Carbon

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto 5