Best Game You Have Played?

Reaction score
I Whas Just Wondering. What Would Be The Best Game Or Games You Have Played?

ind

Reaction score
Hmm this is tricky because they're many games that I've enjoyed and played a lot of times. Let's change "Best to Favourite Game" which will probably be Gmod. But I have others like Sleeping Dogs, GTA series and other console games I guess. Actually, I mostly enjoyed the PS1 > Crash Team Bandicoot, Crash Team racing, Spyro all them kinds of games were the best games I've ever played :)

Reaction score
Best game i have played, will probaly be the Oddworld series, i love the good old 2d game. If it was new games, would probaly be GTA V, and Battlefield 3

Reaction score
For me its: GTA San Andreas, World of warcraft (with irl friends), Gmod is a good time-waster ;) , Empire Total War and The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim.

Deleted member 27

The Gmod its my 2nd favourite game because i have payed 7€ for the gmod!!
The gmod contains much onlines gamemodes. For example: Prop Hunt, City RP, PERP, Sandbox,...
My favourite game is the BATTLEFIELD!!
The Battlefield 4 is awesome!! ;)

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, one of the best playerbases I've ever seen, simply AMAZING mods for it. An open world free-roam game where free-roam never gets old, because you are constantly doing things that matter within the game. Like clearing an outpost of mutants or enemy factions, or taking your buddies out with you to look for some artifacts, or do a hit n run on an enemy faction. The game series is insanely immersive with the right mods. Not to mention the sheer technology in the game mechanics wipes the floor with triple A titles. It's the only game series I'd give a 10/10 and I highly recommend it.(But make sure you have the right mods, for the best experience)

Reaction score
The last game i played (State of Decay) is a good Zombie RP/Survival game. I also like the ArmA series because that game offers alot of gamemodes and its completly mod friendly. I´m a Member on a rp community there working as an 3d modeler aswell and it makes really fun.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
The last game i played (State of Decay) is a good Zombie RP/Survival game. I also like the ArmA series because that game offers alot of gamemodes and its completly mod friendly. I´m a Member on a rp community there working as an 3d modeler aswell and it makes really fun.
I did stopped due my PC problems. Too slow ...

Reaction score
I love GTA V, BF4, AC4, GMOD. Jesus Christ, SO MANY GAMES TO PLAY BUT CANT AT SAME TIME!

Reaction score
GMOD. Simply magnificent game. I have over 1200+ playtime, and i can't stop. (No Idling)