Best places to grow, risks and benifits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now we all were struggling when trying to make some money with drugs. Or we didnt have a org or we just wanted to solo grow. Here are all the places to grow with the risks and benifits.

SHOPS
Bazzar shops:
Its preety much like you are wanting to get raided or uncovered. High risk, low chance of success.
Buisness shop
Since it doesnt have a back door, Its relativley a good place to grow. You can plant ur shit in the back without wondering if someone is gonna go in the back.

BUISNESS

Church, bad place, large for a cheap price, grow if you have a well armed and organised org or friends.

McUwes

The last thing I want is to get jumpscared everytime you want to harvest in the bathooms. Nah mate.

Hungriges Schwein
A good place, set your plants in the cellar and chill there, dont barricade so you dont get unwanted attention.

Parker, Glass Co.

Great if you have a huge org and stuffed pockets, solo, I dont think so.

Moron Co.

If I was solo I wouldnt grow there but you can if you want to, just arm yourself well, just in case.

Office

Holy shit you are rich.
Solo?, I dont think so as you will make less profit than you put into the building. Its hard to defend on your own and if you are getting raided, ity bye bye kush.

RESIDENCES

Slums

No, just no.

Regals
No, just no

Suburbs (small house)

Could work, maybe, risky but... Maybe

Suburbs (big house)

If you have a semi decent org it could work, if not You might not want to do it.

Hicktown
Death trap, small space and your plants are gonna stick out.

Cabin

Maybe, if you got some friends.

Keep in mind these are MY openions in each location, raid chances are random sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.