Best way to cook meth?

Reaction score
Started cooking meth lately and i just wanted to make a topic about it :)
how do you guys cook meth? whats your "secret"?
i will gladly take tips :D

Reaction score
The best way to cook Meth is to be in a room which has a lot of space. Then if you have quite a lot of meth, space out about 3 - 5 cookers. It's best to put about 5 meth per cooker. Then if you have a phone or you could just use a timer. From when you put the first meth down press the timer. When the timer has hit two minutes, that's when it could possibly blow, after 4 minutes it won't so you're okay. After that just wait until your timer hits 15 minutes and the meth should be done! I use this and it doesn't fail :)

Reaction score
I dont think that there is a secret :/ i coocked 7meth in 1 stove once and it didnt explode after that i coocked 9 in the same stove without explosions :p

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Always cook 1 meth on 1 stove at a time.
Seriously, I've tried cooking 2 meth on 1 stove a lot of times. They all failed. Also, it's a pretty good start for people STARTING to grow meth.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
I dont think that there is a secret :/ i coocked 7meth in 1 stove once and it didnt explode after that i coocked 9 in the same stove without explosions :p
Luck I guess.

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
Yep.