• Thread starter Deleted member 2443
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2443

Topic: Better weapons for Police

Short explanation (in notes):
- Allow Police officer to have SMGs and/or Shotguns

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):Noramlly if you are a officer, even in large squads and armour you will get killed easily due to them having assult rifles e.t.c, With the weapons it will let the police officers have a chance and be bigger a threat, Making them having to hide their activities more then just being able to kill force after force, Warrant after warrant.

Roj

Reaction score
-Support,
Normal partrol officers do not have heavy weapons.
Also this has been suggested before, why would you give officers heavy weapons if you have a SWAT Team.

Reaction score
Jesus dude? Normal officers having shotguns and SMG's? Are you crazy? That is not realistic at all. This is the easiest
-Support i've ever given

I Could agree to eg. LT and/or Sgt.'s having remingtons but the power abuse of normal officers with SMG's would be insane.

Reaction score
In real life they use shotguns and AR15 which is basicly like a M16 but I cannot picture how it would work here. They use pistols because they are small but they can still pack a punch.

I would not support this police has body armor and that is enough.

Deleted member 2538

- Support

With this AND the armour it would make the police OP. Who would reck the police force?

Deleted member 2443

Welp, I just remmberd SWAT, I can understand now XD

Reaction score
Police suck right now due to people headcamping or using that fucking prop placement where you can only see people's legs. Rules need updating to account for the leg thingy. It's unrealistic.

MattIs

Police suck right now due to people headcamping or using that fucking prop placement where you can only see people's legs. Rules need updating to account for the leg thingy. It's unrealistic.

I agree, I think it's time we change it. @Jordan can we do something about this leg aim thing. It's AIDS in a can.

Reaction score
-support Last bankrobbery, 4 police officers 1 SWAT, no officer died. I killed a bank robber only with a beretta. Remember how I killed a guy with a way better gun than mine. The guns are good, the tacticts sometimes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.