Extra police weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
KEY: All optional points will be colored for skim-reading / TL;DRs

TOPIC:
Hello, I am posting this thread for the idea that police should be allowed pump shotguns, like some officers in real life. They would only use the shotguns in situations where they are engaged in a firefight against heavily armed enemies, at other times they would only use their pistol.

Explanation
:
I suggest that you must have a certain amount of play time on the server / as a police officer before you will be able to obtain the shotgun from the police armory.
Perhaps you can enforce a rule so that you are not allowing anyone to patrol with shotguns, and that it must be kept in the armory or in a locked trunk, and it may only be taken out when going into a firefight. You should also make it so that you cannot take more than one shotgun out of the armory at a time, and you must return it after a time period maybe?

I will understand if you do not want to use it at all, and that it could be abused and some might think of it as unrealistic if officers do not use shotguns in their part of the world.

If you will think this will make S.W.A.T redundant, you are very wrong as S.W.A.T have access to SMGs, Sniper Rifles and Assault Rifles, whereas police do not. This is just an attempt to empower normal police officers as when there are no S.W.A.T on then the criminals have a massive advantage if they are packing Assault Rifles and we just have pistols.

I have also seen S.W.A.T get absolutely demolished by criminals anyway, so I am trying to make sure that police are on more equal footing with criminals.

Last edited:
Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/pump-shotgun-for-police.3110/ , suggested and DENIED

latest

Reaction score
I believe shotguns are a thing that will be coming in the police white-list update for ranks Police Lieutenant and higher. Also please change the format of your thread to this template:
Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
This will be implemented in the police whitelist update.

Someone lock and move, ta

Status
Not open for further replies.