Jay Rich Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: (N00B) Johnny Boy

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:48376840

IN-GAME NAME: Jay Rich

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I want to help new players and older players get back into the game mode by helping show them the basics and answering questions in the help section anything to help the new players and give them a chance on the server so perhaps they will come back after day 1 of playing! If they dont know it i dont want them to get mad and upset and leave over something like that i want to help them learn it without getting very aggravated and sit there and nobody helps them when there asking for it i wanna be there for the people of this great server and keep it great!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have a lot of experience in being admin and such like that very well trained in that manor, Was admin on Noobonic Plague for 5 years, Hellzone perp for over 2 years, Admin of Modified Gaming RP for over 1 year, Cops N Robbers Super Admin for 4 years, I have been a helper for EdgeGamers on a Counter Strike Source Server for 15 years now. I also was admin on Two Guns Up Jailbreak for about a 3 year span.
Only server i am currently helping with is EdgeGamers so have plently of time in i would say 30 days of playing on this server on this account ive been on for 15 whole days so i am very very active!
Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes I have a total of 14 days 16 hours played on the server but have a old steam account i don't use anymore that probably has over 1000 hours on the server
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. In my whole time of ever playing I've never had a warning or anything of the kind at all
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes I have done alot of researching and studying on these rules and laws and have them down pat.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am indeed able to do that
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Can do that for sure! when not online i can also monitor and help people from my phone!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello

I agree with @rxsm here, you joined the forums on Saturday. Not many people know you, I've had a few encounters where they haven't been too great.

I'm yet to see you helping out in ooc and Help chat, given the above points, I'd recommend you get known more in the community and make yourself active more.

Reaction score
Hello

I agree with @rxsm here, you joined the forums on Saturday. Not many people know you, I've had a few encounters where they haven't been too great.

I'm yet to see you helping out in ooc and Help chat, given the above points, I'd recommend you get known more in the community and make yourself active more.
yes sir that is something i will work on in days to come, try to help people when they need help have done a lot of it more recently but will continue and do more still. been in the community for along time just have never been involved until now. stepped down in alot of other positions so i could give this the opportunity, never could get my account linked to help in discord just managed to get that done today also, still trying to learn everything about the discord and stuff now that i have access, do help out ingame chat but will work on forums and discord, i do very much appreciate your feedback it does very much help

Reaction score
My honest advice is you've clearly expressed a Desire to help people, which is great, but bear in mind that you've only recently joined the forums and your general community presence hasn't been established yet. I would personally have waited significantly longer after proving capability for the role, something you haven't done yet.

Reaction score
Very nice and respectful dude. Always willing to go out of his way to help others and is approachable. I think Jay would be beneficial to the staff team as well as those in need of assistance as a Helper, but like others have noted, he should first make his presence more known on all server platforms. Other than that, I don't see a reason to deny his application. Good luck, Jay.