Billy Ray going for now..

Sam

Reaction score
Sad to see you go..

but,
You can not really blame it on 3.4, the rule has been there for years. And has always been basically the same, especially in regards to your type of roleplay. So you knew what you did was not fully allowed within rules.

In the end of the day, you need to adjust your rp based on what the rules state. And if you wish for a rule change you create a rule discussion. Instead of breaking the actual rules. By looking at your record, you should understand that attacking people at random or not complying under gunpoint is against the rules. And you can't blame people for reporting you for rule break. If you wish to do rp that may not be allowed, ask the involved parties in LOOC first. You can't expect everyone to find it funny, that you run around like a meth head attacking everyone.

Reaction score
I mean people were actually fine about beesa doing this, but like benji stated, people are now just using the report function just for their own enjoyment and to get other people punished when they cant or dont think of both sides of the stories.

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
I dont just run around attacking everyone as a methhead though? I mostly fight with cops if anything, and the amount of time I've played, I've broke rule 3.4 so many times and gotten away with it, how do you think im so well known for Billy Ray? Because I'm crazy and don't care.. And like I said, I ain't in every situation asking in looc if everyone is okay with me breaking rule 3.4 because things happen to quickly for me to even ask that in looc, and it's just a waste of time because you will always have that one person who's like "no I never agreed to that" it just doesn't work and won't work.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
During your time here I have witnessed you start attacks on people for little to no reason, and in addition to that you have not stopped when gun pointed. If the type of rp you want to do is not allowed, they you must change your rp or not do it at all. The community has a set of rules you agree to when you first join the server. if you wish to perform roleplay acts that goes outside these rules you need proper permission. You are not the only person on the server, therefore you cannot assume it's fine for you to break the rules. I have been in a few situations as a police officer where you have showed up starting things, which results in either cops burning or you starting a fist fight while being gun pointed. This could be fun in certain situations, but in other situations your roleplay can disturb other roleplay that is taking place within the rules. Which you must consider. As I said, it's sad that you are leaving, but don't blame 3.4...

Reaction score
@Samuel this is going back when you were a mod samuel, like last year. He was warned for doing it, but the staff member turned around and said it was fine, as long as he does RP around him being a meth head and before he actually punches.

Sam

Reaction score
@Daft Punk I was not mod last year but ok? You can not break rules just cuz you do a /me that is a dumb statement to make. You can rp high, drunk etc.. but you still have to follow the rules. Never been anything else

Reaction score
Billy, you're great at what you do and we'd all love it if you kept it up. As pointed out by @BigBenji the officers were quite lazy, they should've attempted to use their nightstick to stop you at least but in the future you'll just have to comply with gunpoint. Nobody is exempt from 3.4 and it's better if it stays that way, other than that you're a great roleplayer and we all love you!