Billy Ray going for now..

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
So I recently got banned for breaking 3.4 and I tried to make a poll saying for it to change for me so I can role play the methhead you all love, but sadly I got the reason "no" so with the rule 3.4 I won't really be able to role play as Billy fucking Ray like I do because I will just get reported by that one person who doesn't like it and banned over and over again for breaking 3.4, so I won't be playing for a while, as I just can't play Billy Ray with the rule 3.4, I fight with cops, they gun point me instantly, if you know me, I mostly only use my fists, it's what I'm known for, and I take meth to make my strength stronger than what it is, I fight people with guns and win them fights, I even fight cops and win with just my fists too, but I guess I won't be able to do that with the rule 3.4 anymore. Goodbye everyone ill be back soon maybe, it has been really fun I must say, until we meet again. :)

Tell me who role plays as a meth head homeless man buying meth from other players more than what the drug dealer buys for, that benefits the other player but not billy ray him self?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same situation happened to me a couple of days ago with a katana and a cop. Some people can't enjoy certain situations so they resort to crying about it in an f6.

Anyway sad to see you go. Hopefully u can come back and throw molotovs at everyone instead!

Reaction score
Ask people in LOOC if they are fine with you doing what you do, if they all agree, you have the green light.

Reaction score
Honestly, it’s sad that people will make reports on people for situations that barely affect them at all. At this point, people are literally using reports as a form of trolling and / or revenge and attempting to get someone banned solely for their own enjoyment, as opposed to for the better of the community.

Another issue to bring up that I feel is important and relevant. Its gotten to the point where the meta for cops at the moment is to draw their firearm immediately on suspects who probably don’t deserve to have a firearm drawn on them with the sole intention of simply getting out of roleplay situations by exploiting the fact that people have to comply under gunpoint. They make no attempt at alternative means of apprehension and overall are terrible at roleplaying, speeding things up because they know there’s a paragraph in the F1 menu that guarantees that they’re going to end the situation if they’re dealing with rule abiding players, which is unfair on the other players as they could have to be put on a scambans naughty chair for up to a few months because they didn‘t comply with what is essentially just laziness on the officers part.

Billy Ray is a character in himself, one of the best role players on the server right now and in the history of the server, hands down. Not once have I heard billy break character in a roleplay situation. I’ve only heard him speak out of character once and that’s because myself and a bunch of other people pestered him for 10 minutes to do it. Billy Ray brings so much to the table in terms of roleplay. He has adopted the same character for 2 years now and stuck with it like glue, the dedication in that is immense and anyone who doesn’t appreciate it probably just stands around bazaar or sits cop 24/7 acting as some kind of nameless GTA NPC.

As far as I’m concerned, Billy’s actions on the server are enjoyable, adding atmosphere to this game mode. He’s a one man roleplay event in himself, and one of the best role players we’ve ever had in all my time in this community.