Black Jesus's 200th Post

Reaction score
Well, its been an adventure. Reaching the 200 milestone.

I've been part of the server since March, when I decided to rejoin the server after my severe rage quit while in Evocity. (Got raided with my first two large pots with a bunch of guys with shotguns while I only got a bat to defend myself with) Anyways, as I was saying I rejoined in March. Into the wild Paralake map, with a couple of friends. And ever since that my journey into the server really began, As I played on and off, My friends enjoyed the server quite a bit. And as a present for me showing them such a server, they bought me Donater around March 2. I joined the server and became quite a lover of this server after that. I have met some great friends on this server, and hope to make more in the coming months. Thanks for all the love and support and FUCKING HATE I get as it makes me a better person.. I think?
Special thanks to:

@JarredInator Even-though I mock you about being perma-banned, don't take it srsly jarred pls.
@Senlin™ One close friend I made, <3 you.
@Swiper The Fox One of the coolest Senior Admins I have ever met
@Pear For being the Illegal Immigrant we all love
@AyJay First I was scared of you, now <3 you (yes homo) ;)
@Ben Lockwood Awesome guy and really fun to grow with
@Standish For professionally #Reking me when I was against the Belinskys
@Liam For testing out his new Sniper Rifle on me then making me Under-Sell a G3. (50 fucking K)
@GriiM For being my first BR on the forums ;)
@Toffelfabriken SORRY FORGOT ITS 8 PM AND IMMA TIRED BAE <3 Is my man-slaughtering buddy
@Mannerwaffel
AnYgDRN.png

If I forgot your name don't cry heres a Black Jesus Love Sign

filepicker%2FANrQ7RcRgPZwQ9YwpXAT_black-jesus-sacred.jpeg.jpg

Last edited: