Goodbye post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Testa Doing good job in Staff member job,he is example for all another mods/administrators.
@Super_ I hope you will be enforcer again,because i really loved your work being staff member.
@Weazel My boi,maybe i will come back.
@TimThriller Nibba.
@Dom_ My buddy,that i really like.
@John Daymon I dont like you.
@ayjay Nothing against you (Kappa).
@MegaFro I love his montages <3
@Yasha Best guy in the world.
@Jay Good memories with him.
@Glacial_Subzero Good memories with him.
@ShadowJoey I hope you will never be staff member again.
@Husky Very serious guy,dont joke with him.
@Taddos Fadey Alikovskaya Bratva <3
@XShai123 The Legend.

Maybe i will be back in 1-2 months,because right now i want to focus on the theory for driver license,so i have more time to learn,because perp for me is addicted,i come back home 3Pm and go sleep at 2AM,So..............I think i have more free time to hangout with friends and lets see how perp community is dieing.

Love you all,I really had funny memories in this game,because its my first gmod server.

Why i got banned? http://plays.tv/video/59ef39f1643603135a/long-way-to-go

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’ve not even been banned for an hour and your “Leaving” but Bye, Never knew you well but had fun times shooting at you and being shot at by you. Good luck with your driving license :)

Reaction score
It was fun to play with you, i wish to see you back soon mate and good luck with your driving license and theory :)

Reaction score
Although your keyboard is arguably the most annoying thing in the world I had a lot of respect for your style of play, always had confidence to raid no matter the numbers or who they were. Rare thing these days. Good luck but I doubt you'll be gone more than a week lmao

Reaction score
Sucks to see another friend go ;(
And also goodluck on your theory. Im sure you'll pass.

Reaction score
this is what happens when you mug sweatervests without the vault of memes permission
ZKPrb4Z.png

just sayin

Reaction score
Seems like you got really triggerd today on perp tbh. First you got raided by police where the raid wasnt valid according to you. And from what it looked like in OOC chat it triggerd you a lot and now you also get a ban. I feel like you're going to return as soon as you unbanned however for now goodluck on your drivers license and the future :)

Reaction score
because right now i want to focus on the theory for driver license
Im fairly certain learning your theory for driving a vehicle does not require the same effort as your fucking final exams
Rl9YUwb.png

ah ofcourse, you should get this post removed because clearly you're not using your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.