200th Post Celebration

Reaction score

ACERIUS MILESTONE
200 FORUM POSTS
HUGE ACHIEVEMENT FOR MYSELF

Well guys and girls as well as lurkers of the community, it's taken me over three-quarters of a year that hasn't been too great for me to reach this achievement. 200 forum posts is an extremely big achievement and a huge number by my standards as I usually don't do much on community forums but I got here in the end. I decided to make this thread my 200th post to express my love of the PERPheads community and a vast majority of the people within it. I've had plenty of good times and bad times with a decent handful of you and I've made some great friends during that time. I've contributed a lot to the community which a few of you may not know about and I feel that I have been a decent member of the community.

I wanted to say thank you to the senior administration for always being there for me and understanding what I'm going through and taking it on board. You've also taken into consideration my suggestions which I made previously and I made some great interactions with most of you. We've had good share of conflicts as well but they have been one of the best idols of my time being an enforcer in PERPheads. You chose me to be an enforcer over several others and I'm glad I put the effort in. I will continue to be a serving staff member of this community no matter what happens to me or the community in the end. If I lose my position sometime in the future for whatever reason, I will always be a part of the PERPheads community.

I also wanted to say thank you to those who made me feel welcome, showed me the ropes and played with me. A vast majority of the community have helped shape me to what I am today and I am glad they did. I have made plenty of friends here and I hope to continue that friendship far forward beyond the community if it ever comes to that and I hope the other parties will do the same. I have had an amazing time and you guys have just made it even better for me; you've helped me, given me stuff, played with me for a big majority of the time and contributed to some of my own small projects and goings-on within the community. This includes all of the members within my current organization, The Condemned.

Ayjay

Reaction score
tumblr_luzcqifdFE1qdojd4o1_400.gif

Me and the unicorns Congratulate you.