Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Aquaa
Your Roleplay Name: Anakin Percious-House
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 and 1.4 ?

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I've had an ample amount of time and opportunity to prove my respectful return to the community. I made an appeal over a month ago and it was denied because you guys haven't witnessed anything to believe that my behavior has changed. Since then I've actually made a proper return to the server and have been playing a decent amount, both as crim and even as a cop. I understand the mistakes I made several months ago and I was honestly just trying to be funny at someone else's expense and unfortunate situation. Anyone who knows me personally can vouch that I'm a respectful individual however sometimes I'm just an asshole trying to be funny or because I'm in a bad mood. I haven't really displayed any hateful qualities because that's not the kind of person I am. Being communication banned is honestly one of the most annoying things to endure, especially for someone with my stature who was incredibly active in the community for several years. I want the chance to re-assimilate into the community and remind everyone that I'm not a toxic or disrespectful individual, I just fuck around too much sometimes.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my appeal and I hope that with all my recent activity I can be unbanned as soon as possible and actually get to enjoy the server without these restrictions.

Reaction score

We do not feel you are ready as there is a clear pattern in your toxicity. This decision was unanimous in the admin meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.