Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 4.1 - The user decided to try and kill another user with a prop. The user then instigated the other user punching him, tased him then disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm not sure why this would be considered as I'm not sure what you've heard.
May you let me know what made you come to this decision so I can dispute that?

"The user decided to try and kill another user with a prop."
I didn't try kill anyone with a prop

"The user then instigated the other user punching him"
Not sure what you're trying to imply here

"tased him then disconnected."
Probably my only wrongdoing which was entirely harmless & affected nothing. He was tased for punching me. I disconnected because I wanted to get off gmod & do other shit.

Reaction score
I watched you from the command vehicle outside PD private parking lot and you were holding a concrete barricade and attempting to slam it against someone’s head so it would kill them, you should provide evidence if this is incorrect.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I watched you from the command vehicle outside PD private parking lot and you were holding a concrete barricade and attempting to slam it against someone’s head so it would kill them, you should provide evidence if this is incorrect.
that explains it...
a third party reported it, not the guy directly involved.

lol

Reaction score
that explains it...
a third party reported it, not the guy directly involved.

lol
I didn’t report anything, you were caught in action and even so that should not matter at all, fact of the matter is that you were doing something you weren’t supposed to be doing.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t report anything, you were caught in action and even so that should not matter at all, fact of the matter is that you were doing something you weren’t supposed to be doing.
oh, my bad, i thought you implied that you were the one who reported it.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The guy and I were just fucking around between eachother, no one else was effected whatsoever, we were just enjoying ourselves.

If it helps, i'm pretty sure that my blacklist reason is invalid.

3.20 Disconnecting from the Server​

When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime).
There was no roleplay occurring, as mentioned, we were just pissing around ooc.

4.1 Follow the Law​

Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.
I don't think I broke a law?

Reaction score

You've admitted to breaking rules with your friend as demonstrated in your response above. Even if it affected no-one as you claim, you're still breaking rules. I will, however, remove 3.20 from the blacklist and replace it with 2.1 and 3.11 to more-accurately reflect the rules you have violated.

Reviewed with @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.