Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Sidney
Your Roleplay Name: Anass Laurent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193021871

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3, 3.4 - Failed to comply with gunpoint and sat down in chair and refused to get up. After abusing the seating mechanic he walked to the door and surrendered so his weapon would glitch through the door because he didn't want to lose it to the police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As you can see in the clip, I am the male in the white shirt. This is a perspective from the cop, you can hear shots and I ran to see what's going on, I also asked 'Who's shooting' After that I saw the cop and I was thinking it would be a blood bath in bazaar like always, as following I run to my friend his bazaar store and sit down because I dont want to get arrested or killed as I have to RP fearing my life and afterwards he comes to me and tells me to get out of the chair and put my hands up and I ended up doing that against the door as I was scared someone will take my firearm and somehow it glitched through the door and then I let the cop break the door open and bring me gun back so we can continue RP as that happend and he ended up releasing me and giving my firearm back and I left, I also dont understand what's wrong when everything got fixed, The gun? He broke the door open and took it so we continue RP, gun fear? I complied with putting my hands up at the end, you also cant hear the cop say something in when he was running to my shop and I dont have eyes in my back to see him aiming at me

Additional Information:

you can hear shots and I ran to see what's going on
First mistake, if you hear shots, run THE OTHER DIRECTION, dont put your life at risk...

sit down because I dont want to get arrested or killed
Then leave the area, you abused the mechanic as stated in your ban reason, you must fear for your life so you should've left the scene. In real life, sitting in a chair will not grant you immunity to bullets

I ended up doing that against the door as I was scared someone will take my firearm and somehow it glitched through the door
Once again, you abused the game mechanics and looking at the video it was clearly your intention to drop it inside the property.

I also dont understand what's wrong when everything got fixed
Whats wrong is the 3 rule breaks mentioned just above.. just because at the end the result was satisfactory to the PLPD it does not mean you can break rules.

Taking all these points into account, we believe your ban is more than valid. Also, I would strongly suggest you read the new 3.4 Guide : https://help.perpheads.com/page/general-guidelines-life-at-risk#shootouts

Reviewed with @3izu @Aquaa @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back