Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: WIZARDpc
Your Roleplay Name: Harry Lawn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120709405

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1 - As an Officer broke law 4.2 and 9.2 by shooting an unarmed civilian without a justified reason to do so.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was called in for shots fired at Projex apartment, when me and the officer approached the scene we can hear shots at Momos shipping. As we waited for for more units, we started interrogating the witnesses and the locals for any information and we concluded that there have may been some sort of gang related shootout. As we investigating, two black individuals got into a blue tesla inside of Momos shipping and starts to approach us- at this point you have to realise we are inside of Projex car park and we are away from the road. The blue tesla then drives into the car park and hits the officer potentially killing him and causes great harm- the driver would have only tried killing an officer if he knew he was guilty of the shots fired in Momos shipping or this would have been CDM and he should have been warned or banned from the admin. At this point, the car starts to accelerate up Harbour lane and I started opening firing at the tyres of the tesla. I was successfully able to puncture the tyre and the two men got off and started running. One of the men was able to escape. However, I was at the bottom of the hill and was able to run a bit up and see one of the suspects still running. At this point you have to understand my point of view as an officer, these men came out from a building with heavy fire and ran over a police officer showing that he had no care about the life of the public and that they were guilty of being armed. I had two decision which I could have taken, one was me letting them escape and them going to bizzare and potentially firing at the public or me neutralising the suspect for the greater good of the public and the citizen. So I opened fire at the man and neutralised the target. Unfortunately, I later found out the man was unarmed and I was blacklisted by the admin.

Additional Information: According to 4.1, it states that "officer of any rank who misuses their power of discretion without holding the best interests of the City," I had the best interest of the city and its citizen when I opened fire because it was either me killing the potentially armed men who tried killing an officer or me letting them escape into the city where they were danger to the public. Also I believe Ezza showed a poor act of professionalism and administration because when I was brought into the sit his first words was "I am suspending you," without even asking me what happened or asking my side of the story more clearly. It almost felt like he knew the person who reported me and he just wanted to get me suspended for his friend and get the report over and done with quick as possible. He should really be trained more to understand how to properly do a sit and learn to keep an open minded when doing sits. He also told someone to "shut up," during a sit, even though the person was being irritating you should have not lost your professionalism that easily, he should have moved the sit somewhere else or told the person to not interrupt a sit. This was an absolute poor showing of the administration team of perphead and I really hope they do something about this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gonna add my side of this, I was sent a clip from a report against you, showing you shooting a car after it ran over a cop, this was justified imo, you then mag-dumped the passenger after rushing up close to him, he had no weapon and wasnt the one who ran the cop over, so, therefore, you committed Law 9.2 and 4.2 also breaking Rule 4.1 as I explained in the sit on the roof multiple times, the LOOC Logs will show me explaining this to you.

Also the person i told to shut up is a friend who was in the area and could see the LOOC, not a random player.

Reaction score
Gonna add my side of this, I was sent a clip from a report against you, showing you shooting a car after it ran over a cop, this was justified imo, you then mag-dumped the passenger after rushing up close to him, he had no weapon and wasnt the one who ran the cop over, so, therefore, you committed Law 9.2 and 4.2 also breaking Rule 4.1 as I explained in the sit on the roof multiple times, the LOOC Logs will show me explaining this to you.

Also the person i told to shut up is a friend who was in the area and could see the LOOC, not a random player.
I was not close to him, i was at the top of the stairs going up to Harbour lane and he was near the entrance of Harbour lane leading to bizzare. First of all, he should have never hit a police officer with a car without a specified reason and he should have been punished for that, if he did have a reason to run him over like him being armed I had the reason to kill him as he put others in dangers and thats what I did. Also I couldn't tell if he was the driver or not, he shouldn't have been running away from the scene if he was innocent.

I have been an admin before in other servers and I have understood that perphead administrating team expects a higher level of professionalism compared to other servers. I have been in sits many times with great admins in the past in this server who actually listened to what I was saying and tried to understand my side of the story, but in your case you made no effort to understand my side and it seems like the video made you make your mind up already without even letting me properly explain. Never have I been in a sit where the admin tells someone to "shut up", this is unprofessional and i truly hope you understand what you did wrong and learn from it, him being your friend doesn't justify what you did during the sit you could have told him to leave because i am in sit or you should have moved the sit to some other place. It almost felt like you wanted to talk to your friend more than listening to what i had to say.

A1L

Reaction score
Hi,

The shooting of the vehicle was obviously fine, however afterwards the person you had shot was a passenger and not the driver, he was also not armed nor visibly armed at all, you could've taken more precauctions before opening fire, which this does indeed violation Use of Force and you did not have any proper reason not to try to apprehend them and gun-point them before opening fire on said unarmed individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.