Blackmark System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Blackmark/Warning system

Short explanation (in notes):
- In-game warning system once you reach a certain amount or warnings punishments get more severe.
- For Government jobs
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): You know that time when you give a warning to a bad cop then forget about it? My idea is a IC warning system the high ranking officers and dispatchers can issue these. These warnings will stay until a time where they all get removed, Upon reaching certain ammounts of warnings they system will suspend or on reaching the maximum blacklist you until the warnings clear themself when reaching a set period.

It gives the staff team less work as we can do some of it for them and a more effective IC punishment system is in place instead of just demoting someone then watching them join back 1 second later. The police has expanded so much already but with this system it can stay within the law and under control.

We all know when and where this system can and should be used and with the police ranks you can trust them with giving out their own punishments and warnings. Note these warnings are IC and will not effect warnings given by the staff try not to make me repeat this part.

Optional additions:
- Voice Radio Bans?
- Police Complaint system for civlians
- System for keeping track of IC warnings

If there are any problems you could outline and help improve this.

I post most of my police suggestions direct to the police board which is not a good idea really so this is why im posting it here.

Reaction score
Would raise a lot of heat off admins and this may improve the report response time as they usually have a lot of work to do but either way this would help. +Support

Reaction score
I +Support this, I have seen time and time again Supervisors cannot stop people rejoining the job after demotion so they jsut keep coming back like a sore thumb, this would be a better way to stop that

Reaction score
I think this would be a brilliant addition to the server. Maybe a "Police Employee" section of the police computer that Supervisors can add remarks and what not onto? Maybe too far thinking but definitely some sort of system to effectively warn and manage police officers would be great, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.