Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bobo

IN-GAME NAME: Edward Hustle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel like i've enough experience on this community to come to a position where i can enforce the rules, I've been on this community for over 2 years now my playtime is over 2 months i've had some history while i was on this community and i started with left foot during my time i only cared about having fun on this community didn't really care about the rules or being a professional in the community i only cared about having fun, after a long period of time i've decided to start helping out people out of character every information i knew i would share with the person asking for help and i found it fun doing so, during my time i always asked for help and i always expected a right answer to get the right information during the time i started helping out i started to knowledge how the rules work and by experience i've gained a good knowledge of the rules to the point i feel like enforcing them, i've been staff before on a several DarkRp servers but i wanted to get into a more serious roleplay servers which lead me come to this community.

I would like to mention my past in this community i been thru, i used to be selfish and by that i mean that i was only caring about my thoughts about what i care and if someone broke a rule i only cared about how that person is wrong and not the other, i didn't think about the whole situation didn't think of both parties, time came by and i came to a conclusion that i have to think of both parties i have to think outside the box and not only focus on what this only person did perhaps i have to focus on the whole situation and that made me open minded.

I also would like to mention that i wasn't perfect during my time in this community i have had my toxicity once in a while and i wasn't caring about anyone nor helping any members of the community i was just selfish and done broke the rules a few times myself which lead me to get banned and warned, but i've learned from my mistakes and i started abiding by the rules to the point of feeling like enforcing them.

Also that i've been recently been calm and confident and a good listener to everyone on this community i've reduced my past toxicity and wanted to be something on this community that i really like which made me feel like applying for enforcer to help out in this community and be what i really wanted from the beginning.

I do understand what accidents mean and what rule breakage means, at the end of the day we're all human we all make mistakes and i got to the point where i can identify an accident to rule breakage i do understand that people do break the rules unintentionally as i said i'm a good listener.

Last but not least i wanna talk about my activity on the server and the forums, i've been nearly everyday since i've been in this community everyday active on the server and the forums, almost 4-8 hours a day in game and almost all day long on the forums i get into topics trying to help people but most of my time i'm on the server recently i feel like i'm more active which made gave me alittle push of motivation to apply for enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes from time to time i do join teamspeak but willing to be more active.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to hear everyone's feedback about what they think of me and what i should improve on and if there's anything wrong they feel like i'm doing, i would really appreciate every comment!

My last warnings/bans-

26th of November 2018 [Ban]
8th of February [Warning]

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support this man knows the rules very well and would make a great staff member!

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for noticing

Reaction score
has an amazing personality, rules knowladge i dont know because well yea, +support
(still the best orange thrower on perp, מכונית על בטריות)

Reaction score
To be honest Bobo isn't the first person that springs to mind when I think of people who are gonna be staff one day but regardless, Bobo has great rule and law knowledge and I feel as though he would make a great staff member!

Reaction score
A nice man, I think he's a little rough around the edges but will prove to be a good staff member in time.

Reaction score
Honestly one of the most down to earth guys I've ever met in the community. He is exceedingly friendly and polite which he has demonstrated to me on numerous occasions in which I was dealing with a report on him or by him. This guy knows what he is doing and would love to see him on the staff team one day, str8 up.

Reaction score
10/10 guy. Playing perp along side of you has been amazing man! too see you going the extra mile and applying for enforcer you have my full support

Status
Not open for further replies.