[Enforcer] TOMCAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Snow
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13332966
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ENFORCER
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

Firstly I believe I should be an enforcer because of my experience. I've been playing PERP for a very long time since the original PERP ran by Hunts and Blackfur and have watched it progress into what it is now. Lately I've stumbled across the PERPHEADS server and I've had an amazing time. Yes, it's a short time period, but I'd like to pay back to the community for the fun they've provided me by helping in the enforcement of rules and other required duties of an enforcer. I've already established myself on the server and started working to goals I've set for myself. I feel like this would be another goal for myself, whilst giving back to the community as I said earlier.

Secondly, during my American timezone the player-base gets lowered and of course the staff team numbers drop, I believe I could assist in the moderation and enforcement during these times and provide help to anybody that requires it. Overall I'm a responsible, mature and helpful guy. I'm always willing to work in a team, and can hold my own if I'm working solo. I believe I would enjoy not only working for the server, but also working amongst the staff team. I've proven this to myself by meeting and talking to a few staff members already.

In conclusion the server is exactly what it says on the title. A serious RP PERP and that is what I'm looking to get involved with not only from playing it myself and enjoying my time, but also providing the same enjoyment to the other players of the server through helping them and enforcing the rules.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Retired admin from a SA:MP roleplay server that gets around 400-500 people during peak times.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

N/A

CONTACT INFORMATION

Usually on steam and teamspeak.

Reaction score
I think we should very well consider this applicant as he seems qualified for what we are about. and he seems to have alot of experience in this type of thing. +support

Reaction score
+Support. I can tell he's experienced and I've seen him on in different time zones where he has not only helped me but others. Very helpful and kind individual who I think deserves a spot.

Reaction score
I didnt seen you very times in server (time zone?) . But i like your application format andwhat you writed. +support

Reaction score
-Support

I rarely see you online and I've never seen you roleplay.
Sorry dude.

Reaction score
You got my support, i really like the big effort of your application. I can't say anything about if i have seen you on or not, cause i am not that much on atm. But you got my +Support!. Good luck

Reaction score
Supporting - I see this guy on a lot because of my timezone and definitely deserves it due to the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.