Bon Voyage

Reaction score
Greetings sailors

I am writing this post to formally resign from my position as Head Chairman of the PERPHeads eSports Virgin Committee.

It is with great regret I post this, however due to a lack of interest regarding the community and gaming itself. As the current #1 schizophrenic player I'd like to pass the mantle down to my protégé @king. [nox]
Before resigning from my post I'd like to address one issue that remained throughout my time, which was my effort to not finish montages. I decided to finish off the KISS ME montage with the entire song, and it will be linked below for others to view.

Fuck you all,

Romeo King

P.S - This message is for the administration team, you of course already know however I used a crosshair for the majority of my time playing the server because I'm an esporter freak of nature, it should be made permitted seeing as half the server use it anyway but who cares. Oh also, I wasn't using it in January before you say I lied to you....

bye bye

Montage Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/kiss-me-full-version.62744/

Reaction score
P.S - This message is for the administration team, you of course already know however I used a crosshair for the majority of my time playing the server because I'm an esporter freak of nature, it should be made permitted seeing as half the server use it anyway but who cares. Oh also, I wasn't using it in January before you say I lied to you....
real shit

Reaction score
I am writing this post to formally resign from my position as Head Chairman of the PERPHeads eSports Virgin Committee.

you're not fooling anyone, you'll always be the at the forefront of this.

Godspeed my friend, see you around o7

Reaction score
Whoa...deja vu!

Reaction score
IMG_7357.jpeg
I was so friggin upset to hear this that I couldn’t contain my rage and punched my screen

Link up sometime in the future again fr :penguin: :cat:

• Zing
Reactions: Max