Small Break.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Today I am taking a small break of about 4 days, or a week to relax. My in-real life temper has been really bad, I can never talk to people nowadays as I get really mad at them really quickly, which before I used to be so calm and happy people liked me for who I am. I wish to not resign from Supervisor, but if they demote me I will just try again. Its only a 3-7 days. Not much, right?
Im also sorry for being a cunt, and dumb in-game, I have too much stress and I can't talk sometimes. Its a condition that kills me from the inside, which I am taking a break so no one experiences my condition, and I don't get a worse reputation than I have.

Until then, goodbye.

(This ain't a goodbye post, just an inactivity post)

EDIT: I will still be on TS because I will miss some friends.

Reaction score
giphy.gif
The introduction section is getting hot from Frank, its alright Frank hope it all goes well and I hope you can get your temper down.
cycle.gif

Deleted member 4084

See you soon bud, hope you calm down soon. I used to be like that, short tempered and such. But 'Inner Peace'. :)

Reaction score
Frank, this is a really brave thing you're doing. You're showing weakness in front of a few hundred people. A true man shows weakness, and doesn't regret what he's done.
Also, what you're doing is a wise decision. If this server is giving you temper problems, you should probably take a break from the server and have some time by yourself. Good luck with this!

Reaction score
My temper used to be massive and I let it control me. it is good to know that you are not allowing your temper to control you I made that mistake and my fists were directly controled by my anger and i hurt people. Everytime i though about those times it would bring a tear to my eye knowing what I did.

If you ever need to chat poke me on teamspeak or add me on steam I learned to almost completely wipe out my temper maybe I can help you do the same.