BoofGang Ban Appology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 1 year - then cut to 6 months on the 2nd day of the ban

Your Steam Name: BoofGang
Your In-game Name: Thomas Skeezmeister
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10910289

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.5 - Also included was "User has no intention to follow any rule here on PERPHeads, claimed multiple times that he wasn't going to follow them and he then jumped off the roof..

Why should this appeal be considered: First I would like to explain that I was moderately frustrated at the time I had spoken with Lewis, I'm not trying to justify anything by saying this, I am purely using it for context. I strongly believe that Lewis had misunderstood what I had said at the time. The situation was as follows: I had gotten killed roughly 20seconds after popping into a friends property at the slums. A few guys broke in and I tried defending myself. Normally this kind of thing wouldn't bother me at all but at this point it had gotten pretty excessive. Id go into someones or my own property, not even growing or anything and get killed for no reason. After I was killed @ slums I had ran back just wanting to see if my stuff was gone or not. (I understand this is against the rules, I was just frustrated and was thinking about quitting. This is where I ran into Lewis and he pulled me away. He was pulling me towards city hall while explaining why he took me/NLR and how it worked. I had told him I understood this, but that I didn't care because I was probably going to give up anyways. At this point it seemed like he had heard me wrong or misunderstood what I said, Shortly after saying this I also followed with "Im not saying I'm just going to go breaking the rules for no reason" If necessary It would be great if Lewis or myself could pull the demo to show I did say that. It's the truth, I had played the PERP gamemode for years now and Its one of my favorite things to play. I played back on the original servers and all that. So without question I have no intention on breaking the rules like Lewis had explained. As far as me jumping off the roof, I was expressing frustration about the constant raids and robberies. I believe I said something along the lines of "ooh join in go and get robbed an raided all day, sounds fun. Id rather jump off this building" and then I jumped. I understand this was a disrespectful thing to do.. I really just wasnt thinking at the time and I was letting my emotions get the best of me.. I also understand that irregardless of what im thinking, what i want to check, any of that is irrelevant when it comes to NLR and I should have just been mature about it, waited the timer and gone in later to check on things and there would never have been an issue. I would like to call on @LEWIS 088 directly now, Lewis, I apologize for the way I had acted and my snarky 'idc' attitude at the time. Regardless of how my day was going it does'nt permit me to go and vent it out on anyone else..

Additional Comment(s): At the time we had talked Lewis also noted how I had'nt gotten any warnings or anything thus far after 2 days of gameplay up until this ban so if I we're the type of person to completely ignore game rules and just not care I'd have definitely made it know by now I would think. Last thing I can think of, Initially my ban was for 1 year, which I do believe to be pretty excessive for a 3.5, even after being cut in half to 6 id say it seems extreme.

In conclusion, again I sincerely apologize for the whole situation. @LEWIS 088 I appologize and I hope I didn't come off as too much of a prick or anything. If accepted you can bet on that never happening again aswell as generally not having any issues with me in the future whatsoever.

Reaction score
Accepted, ban will remain on your record but will be changed to a 2 day ban (thus unbanning you in the process)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.