BR on Mark Jenkins/Typical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Garo.k/Garo kirakosian
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Typical/Mark jenkins
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100272434
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
As you can see in the demo Mark jenkins broke rule 3.4 he used his phone to call the cops while sitting in my car with two of my friends so they could easily see his phone while he was speaking to the officers.We drove him to Hicktown and i mugged him and told him to drop all his stuff, and when i mugged him he only dropped some cash and his phone and after that he said "I need to leave." we told him not to.Maybe he had a life alert too? Because when he died the medic turned up first and then the officers and swat arrived.And because of this he made my friends lose their weapons and we got jail.I made a report but the admins didn't respond i think they were busy.
Also it was sort of 1.4 because he wanted to leave the server during an rp sit.

Tick: 26000
Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B745VKlBUgpOWGc5TXRTU0M5ZGc/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score
+ support he has broke several rules today and i was here and he had already been attacked by garo and then calls the cops but when he bled out the medic appears himself then swat, a bit fishy?

M

Reaction score
Today Mark Jenkins received a warning from @Alabin for 3.18. This player has little regard for the rules from my experience and so I will support this request.

Reaction score
Ok, first of all let's look into it, my life was not at all at risk, when I phoned the police, you said get in, it doesnt mean u can't ring the police, there was no guns pointed at me so how do I know your dangerous, when one of you tied my hands I immediately came of the phone, complying with rp, when we was at hick town, you searched me for the following: cash, materials,weapons and drugs. I dropped all of my cash, and I had no materials,weapons and drugs. I said that I needed to leave, I didn't leave until you shot me dead and finished me off, therefore me not breaking any rules, I did tell you serveral times that I had dropped it all, I did indeed have many more items but it's not what you searched me for.

- I wrote this on my iPad sorry for any mistakes.

Edit: I haven't logged in since, I logged out from this incident, I will be happy to log in later on to prove, that I don't have more than what he searched me for.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unless Typical was under some sort of gunpoint during the car ride, the 3.4 wouldn't exactly be accurate. I have yet to watch the demo, so I do not know, but without being at gunpoint, Typical would be free to call the police, if he suspected you might try something.
And are you sure you listed the right rule? 1.4 is "Causing Problems". Saying you have to go isn't an attempt at causing problems. And if he didn't actually leave, I don't see how the rule was broken at all.
From the reason(s) you've listed, I can easily say that Typical broke no rules at all. Until I have seen the demo, that's all I can and will say.

Reaction score
Ok, first of all let's look into it, my life was not at all at risk, when I phoned the police, you said get in, it doesnt mean u can't ring the police, there was no guns pointed at me so how do I know your dangerous, when one of you tied my hands I immediately came of the phone, complying with rp, when we was at hick town, you searched me for the following: cash, materials,weapons and drugs. I dropped all of my cash, and I had no materials,weapons and drugs. I said that I needed to leave, I didn't leave until you shot me dead and finished me off, therefore me not breaking any rules, I did tell you serveral times that I had dropped it all, I did indeed have many more items but it's not what you searched me for.

I hope you understand That When people are doing /Me "searches the person for items (Etc, Materials,Deugs,Cash and so on) That means you need to drop your items, if you now feel (unsure) about what they want you to drop, ask them LOOC. When people mug you they actually what you to drop everything, that's the thing IRL aswell, they take all your stuff. And in this Gamemode you can't, people can lie about it, they can have cash/materials and stuff like that and the players dosnt know anything about it. Next time when people are mugging/kidnapping you just think like it would be real life. Act like its real life.

Reaction score

You already knew that i had a machete on me i killed you with it but you got revived and then you called the cops while sittning in My car

Reaction score
I hope you understand That When people are doing /Me "searches the person for items (Etc, Materials,Deugs,Cash and so on) That means you need to drop your items, if you now feel (unsure) about what they want you to drop, ask them LOOC. When people mug you they actually what you to drop everything, that's the thing IRL aswell, they take all your stuff. And in this Gamemode you can't, people can lie about it, they can have cash/materials and stuff like that and the players dosnt know anything about it. Next time when people are mugging/kidnapping you just think like it would be real life. Act like its real life.

As regard to this, I didn't get searched for all my items, This is what the /me was:

2c5ca08bc7.jpg

I posted it here instead of comments, because I couldn't add the picture in, that is why, for anyone who is wondering why I didn't use the comment function.

MattIs

+Support
Just had to roleplay with this guy. It was beyond awful. Hitting us with a baton for no reason?
First wanting to search my house, then standing in front of my car almost asking to be ran over.
Popping my cars tyres while we were running him over and just generally being unrealistic.
This guy seriously needs to learn how to roleplay, especially as a cop.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The demo is currently beeing or will be reviewed shortly.
The result of is pending.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1422481361,1422473989][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to know if you asked him for his Life Alert.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422559226][/DOUBLEPOST]
As Typical was incapacitated by Garo before and the guy next to him being armed aswell, he was putting his life at high risk when he called the police in the car. Typical said to me on TS that they didn't notice it but obviously they did. Also, Garko might have only searched you for certain items but he still shouted at you to drop it all, everything which you didn't as a life alert of you went off when you died.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.