BR on Plutarco Marcello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeaTz / Eddie Stallone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 5igma #birthday :D / Plutarco Marcello - STEAM_0:1:5047334
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 4.1, 2.1 and 3.24 by rapidly insulting me when he was medic and spamming the radio. Was also quoting ooc stuff in character. Using radio when handcuffed aswell
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
-Sorry about last night. Was really sleepy and half drunk at 4AM :D-

The Way he used his radio when he was handcuffed is not really realistic. A person could not possibly press a button of a radio and bring it to there mouths in cuffs. Continuously broke character and broke 4.1 as a medic.

Anyway. It states under 3.24: Don’t bring out of character situations in character.

Using /Looc Is fine of course because your using out of character to be out of character. But he used his mic continuously after you told him he broke 4.1:

4.1: ALL government employees must follow the law. If not they are breaking 4.1. Most of the time It's an accidental break people let pass. However what he done was not accidental.

On top of that he Has been spamming the goverment radio. Thinking it was funny and said "You know if you put me in prison I'll still be able to use my radio" And laughed.

Going to Fully +Support The person at no point attempted or wanted to role play properly. Damaging the role play for people around him and in my eyes blatantly trolling eddie when He was trying to role play. Broke 3.24 and 4.1. I guess the handcuffed thing would fall under 2.1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, that was not realistic at all.. singing songs in radio while handcuffed.. Also talking in IC about OOC.

Reaction score
+support In my opinion there is a clear break of 2.1 and 4.1 also there was some 3.4 when he was just answering Eddie IC and not OOC and if so he was calling him cunt all the time so can that be 1.1? Im not sure about that one, also saying "you are breaking rules so i can break rules" like really dude? are you 5?
I do think that this player should get a blacklist as the smallest punishment or a ban.
Players like that just ruins the RP of this game. and if you want to be that guy just go to Dark RP.

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

+support
he shouldn't of used his Defibrillator Radio whilst cuffed :troll:
IfHlPZn.png

That must of been todays funiest thing to watch xD

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please provide a demo of the incident in the next 48 hours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437150923,1436892709][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

5igma broke various conduct rules by breaking
character, being disrespectful in an out-of-character
context, unrealistically using a radio whilst
handcuffed, and unrealistically misusing
government equipment.

STEAM_0:1:5047334 will be banned for 2 days
for his disruptive conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.