BR on Carrie Gambini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeaTz / Eddie Stallone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: OOC: jeez / IC: Carrie Gambini
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After Carrie chased me with his fists almost beating me to my Death i took out a mp5 to protect myself, then Carrie pulls out a mp5 under gunpoint aswell as lying in admin sit with @HolyShititsDannyD saying i had my gun in passive and that i only gunpointed his friend.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
+Support at 1:00 he clearly broke 3.4 as you had him under gunpoint and he decided to take out his mp5 and shoot you.

Reaction score
+Support, it is clear that the offender broke 3.4 by pulling his weapon literally when you had him under gun point.

Reaction score
Big +support he clearly broke 3.24 there and also why was he punching you in the first place? (also if you want/can upload the part when you guys talk to Danny)

Reaction score
Just writing to confirm that the user (Carrie) told me that firstly, the gun was not pointed at him it was pointed at his friend, and secondly it was not in attack stance. As you can clearly see, that was not the case and the user did indeed lie in the admin sit.

Ash

Reaction score
As it's clear to see, the user did indeed break 3.4 and has been punished for his actions; the user proceeded to lie in the Administrator situation and therefore that has been added to his ban of 3 days.

This may be used as a refund request; screenshot it.

Accepted

-User has been banned for 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.