BR on Richard Maller, Cole Rogerson, and Tom Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova / Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Richard Maller and Tom Henderson
His/Her SteamID: Dont Know
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Richard accused me of running over an officer, which I did not. Than all the people stated above shot my car up and when it broke and I fell out Richard shoots me more and so does Tom Henderson. Than I go to jail for 4 years! At 0:43 Richard shoots me when I was unarmed looking at him. And Tom shoots me with his assault rife at 0:44 and 0:48. At 0:47 you can see him on the roof shooting at me. At 0:20 you can see the police car to the left with a dead officer next to it and at 0:36 you can see the body stile on the ground but the dead officer's car is gone. So you can see that I did not run him over, he was dead when I got there. And at 1:14 Richard accuses me of 1.2 verbal abuse and I did not. As in the video you do not hear me insult him in any way than he hits me with his police bat after knowing he shot me a couple of times. He could of killed me. And by doing that he breaks 2.5. And at 1:25 he says "No, no, no let the faggot bleed out". which is breaking 1.1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seemed to me that it was only one officer who shot you out of your car, the other two officers are innocent.

MattIs

We still have absolutely no evidence for you not running him over. Please do you mind uploading the full demo so we can check it out. Cheers.

Reaction score
Question: Why did you enter an active crime scene after hearing heavy gunshots, I dont think you would do that in real life. You knew there was a bank robbery and you still decided to enter? Well, you could expect that, that officers will shoot you they thought you were one of the robbers. Why did you even enter the crime scene?

Reaction score
Happened to me today.

So I was in the car dealer and I open my door of my car, cops think I did it to let a prisoner in so then I go, they shoot my car, I get out of the car cause its fucked and then I get RDM'd by the same cops. Cole and Richard. Its BS how the shot my car then they RDM'd me when I was out.

Reaction score
17773f57c3.png

Might be our guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Can't see where Cole or Tom comes in. However it's clear to see that Richard shot for no reason. However you did try to escape. Also why did you enter an active crime scene? That's a very bad idea.

Neutral for now

Please provide a full demo aswell so i can see that you haven't killed him earlier.

Reaction score
To me it looks like a 10mph VDM, you can see in the video that the officer was running in your direction. It was dark so I don't blame you for not seeing him but i think you just edged him with your car which, thank Gmod, killed him. I'm not defending the officers for shooting you however i do think you ran over the officer by accident without realising so they did have a reason to stop you.

Reaction score
So.... You see a fuck ton of police cars outside the bank (Indicating there is clearly a robbery in progress). Instead of driving away, you park up in the car park (No idea why). Then an officer sees a car parked outside a bank during a heist, he's clearly going to want to ask you a few questions. So he comes across, gun out, as he would, during a heist. Then you start to drive away, at this point you'd already disregarded 3.4 as you wouldn't enter the scene of a bank robbery you were not a part of. Therefore, from the officers perspective you're clearly aiding the criminals. Your attempt to drive away, only suggests this more - as does continuing to drive and shout "HEEEY" as he fires into your car. The officer wouldn't just empty a mag into you, so if you were to pull over, you'd be gun-pointed and cuffed. But that'd be the most. Instead you decided to make a break for it, and end up getting your car wrecked. At this point the officer unfortunately is convinced you're one of them. Instead of logically saying you were a civilian and unarmed, you try to run away. In the end the officer gun-points you, when he understands you are no threat. This proves he only shot at you because you made him believe you were a threat.

Therefore, the situation which you believe warrants a ban request, was in-fact established because of your actions... Well done...

Reaction score
Posting what I have gathered here, ignoring the 3.4 break by going into an active shootout.

You are driving around in circles which raises suspicion, the officer then comes over to you and you almost hit him, then he shoots your vehicle. When you decide to run to the other side of your car and get detained you can hear him say "You tried to run over a police officer"

Not sure if you actually run one over previously however I think he shot you because you hit him or almost run him over and being at a bank robbery, he probably thought you were one of the robbers as you should not of been on scene anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You drive to an active crime scene and run over an officer such I don't think you realised you did however this is why your car was shot, even after this you tried to drive off/run off.

Reaction score
What a fucking stupid ban request. What do you expect when you drive into a scene with police cars everywhere and you recklessely driving? You have no evidence that everyone shot you and it only looked like 1 gun shooting at you.
-Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
What a fucking stupid ban request. What do you expect when you drive into a scene with police cars everywhere and you recklessely driving? You have no evidence that everyone shot you and it only looked like 1 gun shooting at you.
-Support

Who shit in your bargain bucket?

Reaction score
Happened to me today.

So I was in the car dealer and I open my door of my car, cops think I did it to let a prisoner in so then I go, they shoot my car, I get out of the car cause its fucked and then I get RDM'd by the same cops. Cole and Richard. Its BS how the shot my car then they RDM'd me when I was out.
I hate the fact how you slander at these guys. Where is your proof of this? Why didnt you make a ban request?

Reaction score
Is it only me that get really annoyed by this guy, every rp session he gets into and loses he starts stalling RP typing his bullshit in LOOC about making ban request and telling us what we can and what we cant do.. Ive been watching several of his videos now and his doing it everytime..

Ye and -support For the driving into active crime seem blah blah, Its been mentioned several time above this post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How did you bring Cole and Tom into this? You can't see neither of them shooting at you. I only saw Cole gunpointing you.

Reaction score
Why
Happened to me today.

Why did you even open it? You could have opened it when somone asks for a ride

Reaction score
-Support
Here's why:

*You entered an active shoot out/crime scene at the bank and drove around.

* You drove over the pavement breaking traffic laws and barely missed the officer, putting his life at risk in a hiest situation giving the officer plenty of reason to shoot your car.

These reasons are enough to get you arrested.

What I will +Support:

* The officer Shot You after getting you out the car several times, when you had no weapon.

* The officer swore at you saying. "You Stupid ass hole" Breaking 4.1 (1.2)

* He then hit you whiles you were in handcuffs Breaking 4.1 again by assaulting you for no valid reason. (1.8) Batons must only be used to deter a subject from causing harm to others or themselves. not to hit a person in cuffs that's already detained and under control.

* "Let That faggot bleed out" If he was to allow that not only 4.1 (1.2) But as well as 4.13 as you would of been killed because he did not allow your wounds to be treated.

I fail to see why Cole and tom are involved they did nothing wrong. They followed protocol. You barely missed that officer making me suspect you may or may have not tried to kill him. and missed. I'd suggest making a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.