BR Ultimate (Probably Hacks) and RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Syñátéc IV ツ / Faith Wright

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ultimate / I dont know.

His/Her SteamID: Having struggles finding it.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
We were building our base and suddenly we hear shots, our UNARMED friend Jake Simon got shot.
We take our weapons and someone is talking to use to come outside within 10 seconds. We did not come outside and he starts shooting. In the video you can see he shoots us ALL through the walls when ALL the windows were boarded! He told us in LOOC he saw spots through the window and DOOR (PowerGaming) and this is how he could kill us, Tom Henderson got killed when he was staring at the door, Max Henderson got killed while he was in the bathroom with me, and I got killed when I was behind the wall without him being able to see me in any way. All the times he shot, he was outside of the house.

Refunds when accepted:
Jake Simon: Beretta M9 with 1 fully loaded mag inside.
Tom Henderson: I dont know, if he posts what he lost I will edit.
Max Henderson: Remington with 6 shots inside.
Faith Wright: M1911a1 with 1 fully loaded mag inside.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Sorry for lag again xd..

http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/03b19f9cddac0a8892e6d94bfb99d36c/
Demo link.

Tick: 27500

@MattIsMadForCod
@ExpertJsadra
If you know Tom Henderson and Max Henderson their Forum name please post in comments.

MattIs

Seems a bit suspicious indeed. May we see your demo Ultimate?

edit: The ban request is against you, please don't leave it else we have reason to believe you were cheating.

Reaction score
Btw the reason you couldn't use drive mode is cus u need to click out of the box where it says tick, the situation does seem a bit suspicious though.

Reaction score
Accepted

Ultimate was found to be using hacks and will be banned permanently from our community, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

^ my 'lol' comment

Status
Not open for further replies.