Br on smudger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: eddie / eddie stallone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

jake green / smudger
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well, it all was in bazaar where he was gonna arrest me, so i run inside, go out from the backside and go in my car, but then he started to rapidly shoot at my car when i was no harm, will get oskar to upload demo as mine are broken.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
First you had a gun on your back, secondly you drove away in you car will at gun point by two officers and thirdly James Killer was the one who was shooting first.

I can also upload a demo if you want it.

Here's my SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27752965
[DOUBLEPOST=1433360197,1433273936][/DOUBLEPOST]Right so here is the demo,

Sorry for the jumps but that's the best I could do, after James shot the suspect I did tell him that he was a bit too quick to react. His friend in the purple jumpsuit did then take the gun and ran away, I did cause him and then when I had him his friends shot me. Eddie had also been labelled as murdering someone, which is why I shot at the car, he could he gone on to kill someone else or injured another citizen. I wasn't detaining him for the gun, it was because of what has been said above.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I don't understand why you were detaining him in the first place? He was clearly transporting :S.

Reaction score
-support

You murdered someone and you was armed. So they had the right to gunpoint you. At the end, they shot you because you tried to shoot the police officers.

Reaction score
- support

Well by the demo it seems to be that the only one here who is braking rules its you eddie.
you wasnt transporting your gun, cuz you was just walking around whit it in bazzar, which means in a public view=illeagle
you could have put it in storge and ask for only a ticket but you ran away risked your life and was ignoring gunpoint.

Reaction score
Just asking for some backstory here, had you committed previous offences? Something to validate running from what smudger said was going to be a 2 year sentence.

Reaction score
-Support

He had a good reason to shoot you and you also broke 3.4 by running while under gunpoint. Driver drove under gunpoint too.
Also did you srsly try to escape the police over a 2 year sentence? 3.4 and 3.19 much. You are the one that should be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.