Ban Request I FakieHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Venomine / Lamar Carter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyler Spencer / I FakieHD
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37814612

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking laws as an officer by breaking law 1.2 (rule 4.1). Not performing his duties by walking around in the Police Department (rule 4.3). At the very end law 11.11 by using his firearm and pointing it on citizens around PD. So what exactly happened, I was in front of the PD and Officer Tom Spencer just ran around and called people gay. He told me to stop, I turned around and he said "You are gay, you are gay!". Afterwards he started to point a gun on me, I was unarmed and didn't say anything.
[Local] Lamar Carter: Why am I gay?
[Local] Lamar Carter: Dont shoot me
[Local] Lamar Carter: Officer!
[Local] Lamar Carter: Please dont shoot.
[Local] Lamar Carter: I have kids!

You'll be able to check it out, by watching the demo.
⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/de/b66af4e4010f897c55025eed99ee1f81/

Thank your for checking out my BR! ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Reaction score
You need to say what tick it happened at, otherwise no one can review the demo.

Reaction score
I will + Support this after he was doing this kind of action around the PD and after he was ordered to lieutenant's office he started assaulting other officers and got banned for that. I think the ban should be extended.

Reaction score
Alright, I just got a video of the situation uploaded, so let's look at how it happened.

Fakie first starts harrasing Venomine by repeatedly saying 'You are gay'. Not technically verbal abuse of any kind, but it's definitely unrealistic and could get him a citation(2.1).
Fakie then pulls his firearm out and points it right at Venomine's face, despite how he is not a threat, and continues to say that he is gay. This offence would definitely get him demoted from his job and might even get him in jail, as it breaks laws 7.4, 1.7 and 11.11.(2.1),(4.1),(3.4).
When Venomine asks why the officer is saying he is gay, Fakie replies with 'Because you suck at sucking penis'. This is an attack on Venomine's assumed sexual orientation, which is a protected entity under the Paralake Law.
1dc50bf6c6.png

The use of a stereotypical term to attack Venomine qualifies as verbal assault under law 1.2,
f7ae2584eb.png

and therefore results in more rules broken on Fakie's part.(2.1),(4.1).

Fakie then continues to go around making similar stereotypical remarks and asking people if they 'would fuck' Venomine and 'suck his penis'. Sure enough, more rule breaks. This behaviour could get him ticketed, restrained and demoted due to it being a form of verbal abuse under law 1.2.(2.1, 3.4, 4.1)

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

I need the tick at which the incident occurred, thanks.​

Reaction score
I +Support this ban request because I've been the Lieutenant dealing with the Officer afterwards. In my office he was kinda disrespectfully to me. Furthermore the day before he tried to kill another officer with his night stick and tried to kill me to, which was the first time I needed to demote and warrant him. In that incident he attempted to kill an officer and a civilian, which forced me to demote and warrant him again. After he received the warrant and one of the officers brang him into the PD, going to the jail he DC'ed. 3 officers and me (so 4 at all) have seen this and the user got banned for DC'ing in an RP-sit. Because he has done all of this into 2 days, I think his ban should be extended so he learns his lesson. Furthermore I think the user should receive a blacklist from the LEO job for doing his job both days really bad, preventing some other people of becomming LEO, who could do their job better as he.(only my opinion)

Reaction score
+support
I'm a kind of witness of this situation. We got a report about shots fired in PD and a police officer shot a officer (i'm not exactly sure) i was a swat officer at this time. Tyler got demoted and arrested. While bringing him to jail he leaved. A moderator was also a witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.