Snusmus's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: Snusmus
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184086568

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I enjoy playing perp and engaging with the community. I frequently interact with a variety of people on the server which has made me more known in the community. I want to become an enforcer to assist in pushing the community in the right direction by assisting players, enforcing rules, and aiding the staff team. I have had an interest in potentially joining the staff team for a while now and have been pushed by a few people to publish my application.

I am very friendly and I like helping people, especially newer players. I am patient and good with conflict resolution which will assist me in performing my duties as an enforcer. I tend to have fun on the server although I know when it's time to be serious and act professionally.
I am very active on the server and have a lot of experience with various situations that occur on the server. Whilst playing, I have gained an insight and knowledge of the rules required to enforce them. As an Enforcer, I would make sure I am always fair but firm when enforcing the rules.

I would be a beneficial addition to the staff team as previously stated, I have good knowledge of the server's rules and laws to an extent I can enforce them, my activity in the community is high and I work well in a team. I will be very dedicated to this role and perform my duties to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading :)

Reaction score
+rep (ish)

Out of the loads of experiences iv'e had with Amy, i have never really had a bad one.

I believe she has the rule knowledge and the law knowledge to become a staff member, i can never remembering her being biased or something in a situation or anything like that. and she has seemed really reasonable every time something has come up. in general, i believe she has the personal values that i believe a staff member should have.

however, within the community i dont really see her being that present, altought im not really very active on forums, discord or ts myself. i dont believe she is present enough within the community to become a staff member, same goes for help chat, etc. i cant remember that ive seen her asnwering help messages and etc that often. however if she does improve within the areas ive touched upon, i do believe she would be a fantastic staff member.

i will also say that i believe maybe helper is a better place for you to start than going directly into the enforcer role, to become more confident within your abilities as a staff member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.