Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Mina

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:437224249

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
In my time on PERP I have always wanted to become a member of the Staff team but at first thought I didn’t even stand a chance. After talking to other members of the community as well as Staff I decided to post my Helper Application and to my surprise it got accepted. In the last few months, I have set my sights on becoming an Enforcer. After a long time of not really taking the server rules seriously I have decided to change for the better and I have been working on my attitude, performance and my image in the community trying to be as positive and helpful as I can be. I think there are many reasons as to why I want to become an Enforcer but one of the main ones would be to help out others making the server actually bearable to play and to make the players' experiences much more enjoyable. After becoming a Helper and assisting the staff team with multiple different things and also helping out with reports I have gained much more experience and rule knowledge. I think now that I have gained more experience I am more fit for this position to enforce the rules. I have had my eyes on an administrative role for quite some time now and after a while of good behaviour, displaying my rule knowledge and assisting others within the Community I think that I am ready for the role. I think I have really matured a lot in the past few months and my attitude and rule knowledge has improved a lot.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading my application and I hope to be given a chance at this role so that I can prove myself to the Community and to the Admin Team. All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔

Last edited:
Reaction score
plus support

excellent helper, knows the community, active, demonstrates good capability as police officer where skills can transfer to staff team.

Reaction score
Huge +support

Sound lad, knows the rules, is reasonable, knows the community, hope you get it darling!

Reaction score
+support

From playing with you and observing you as a Helper, I can only really support this application. I think that you'd make a great addition the staff team.

Reaction score
+Support

Mina has been helping a lot of people out recently in OOC and in-game! They definitely deserve Enforcer and have demonstrated themselves well as Helper.

Reaction score
I've known Kian for a long time now and I can tell you Kian is right for this role, he is mature when he needs to be and is more than capable of dealing with rulebreakers. +support I'll delete my videos of you as RC now

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
ive been wondering why you haven't applied for ages honestly
you are a amazing fit for this role [and higher] and super friendly kind and most importantly Helpful !!
Keep up the great work dude you definitely deserve this role

Reaction score
Seldom would I ever reply to an enforcer application, as realistically I don't feel what I say would impact the application in question. However I feel like Mina would be an exceptional enforcer, and can't help but support his application. Extremely mature for the age of 16. Furthermore he is someone you could truly trust to enforce the rules fairly, and correctly. Also an ever present member of the community. So as such I can't help but throw my two cents in and say I very much believe Mina would be a tremendous addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
+support

Given the opportunity I think Mina will be an excellent enforcer, lads mature for his age and is not biased even in situations with his freinds.

Reaction score
Seldom would I ever reply to an enforcer application, as realistically I don't feel what I say would impact the application in question. However I feel like Mina would be an exceptional enforcer, and can't help but support his application. Extremely mature for the age of 16. Furthermore he is someone you could truly trust to enforce the rules fairly, and correctly. Also an ever present member of the community. So as such I can't help but throw my two cents in and say I very much believe Mina would be a tremendous addition to the staff team.
clearly sent you money to post that

Status
Not open for further replies.