Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Mina

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:437224249

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
In my time on PERP I have always wanted to become a member of the Staff team but at first thought I didn’t even stand a chance. After talking to other members of the community as well as Staff I decided to post my Helper Application and to my surprise it got accepted. In the last few months, I have set my sights on becoming an Enforcer. After a long time of not really taking the server rules seriously I have decided to change for the better and I have been working on my attitude, performance and my image in the community trying to be as positive and helpful as I can be. After becoming a Helper and assisting the staff team with multiple different things and also helping out with reports I have gained more experience in doing so. I think now that I have gained more experience I am more fit for this position to enforce the rules. I have had my eyes on an administrative role for quite some time now and after a while of good behaviour, displaying my rule knowledge and improving my image within the Community I think that I am ready for the role. I think there are many reasons as to why I want to become an Enforcer but one of the main ones would be to help out others making the server actually bearable to play and to make the players' experiences much more enjoyable. I think I have really matured a lot in the past few months and my attitude and rule knowledge has improved a lot. My reasonings have not changed whatsoever, I still feel the same way about the server and becoming enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Adding onto this from my last application, after being denied and receiving feedback from the Administrative Team. I think that I have kept an active presence within the community and have always remained mature and professional whenever needed. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to be given a chance at this role so that I can prove myself to the Community and to the Admin Team.

Requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✔

Reaction score
Finally. Mina has worked super hard for this over the past few months and definitely deserves it, +1

Leo

Reaction score
+1 just an absolute class act of a fella. just one issue, not sure whether he supports the ra or not and that doesn't sit too well with me... up the ra and fuk the garda

Status
Not open for further replies.