Bringing back the old office

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- The old office was amazing, And people often lived there. Now you rarely see people living there because it's not great.
-The old office layout in my opinion was a lot better
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Most people would agree with me saying the office was a fantastic fun place to live.

Optional additions:
Maybe move the office over a bit so the intersection can't be rendered in to stop mayhem.

Reaction score
+Support

Old office is much better please put it back in V3. I would love to have my own elevator in my property.

Deleted member 1235

Many a fun time go through a metal detector on everyone corner of the stairs during a raid. If it's not already coming back then it should <3.

+Support

Reaction score
Cameron Jefferson /w Jefferson Regime, #MurtsleyOwnsThePenthouse

Edit: Inb4 forum warning

+Support, so many good times and nostalgic memories from the old building, so worth bringing back. Or giving us a few days on the old map, that'd be awesome.

Reaction score
If anyone is wondering how it looked like

Also, roof was open for OP snipers and suicides.

Reaction score
I do get some people's point in this, it was a really nice building and so on however it was very op, as much as I want it back myself I realised that it's a lot of bad things coming with it, for example the roof, if you knew what you were doing like half of the server did it was nearly impossible for anyone to raid you, and if you tried to raid the people it was very hard, walk up the stairs; boom dead. Elevator; boom dead. It was simply really unbalanced. The current Office is very balanced and easy to defend and raid. However dont get me wrong, this is not a -support at all more a neutral support where I would like the building balanced if brought back.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's not going to come back, let's be honest.
The old office was really OP, it was pretty much impossible to raid a lot of the time and with the roof ability snipers could pop anyone and everyone. It was fun, of course however the new one is much more efficent for passive roleplay and overall is just a more realistic layout.

For the suggestions that we add an elevator to the new office, well.. this isn't as easy as you'd think. Due to the fact that the new office has three floors instead of two, it's incredibly hard to implement as said by @Xquality. It's a shame, but I guess that's life.

be00b5bf7c.jpg

R.I.P old office.

Reaction score
Even if it's hard to implement the whole old office, there are other fixes.
There is a non-working elevator which Fredy(or the others) can make it functionable.

Reaction score
xQuality,

On a serious note, the old office looks great, you have my support.