Automatic Senior Police Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- Once you have a certain time playing as a cop, you get the senior officer rank
- Does not go any higher than that (e.g. senior > corpral in 5 weeks)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
To me, the definition of Senior Officer should be a reward title to the people who have served and protected for a prolonged amount of time. Unfortunatley, in Paralake, you must apply for Senior Officer. This method can help people who have spent a lot of time as an Officer of Paralake get the motivation they need. Also, this way you know Senior Officers are proper PLPD veterans who you can turn to for help but they shouldn't boss you around.

Optional additions:
- If there was ever a senior paramedic/firefighter, add the same thing?

Reaction score
Senior officer is the first rank as part of the whitelisted police dept and is meant to be like this. Restricting players to certain ranks is not something I see as good nor do I think anything can come from it. You have a months playtime but be a horrible officer.

Reaction score
-Support
Sorry but i do not think this should be the case, seniors are the lowest level of supervisors given new officers that role will make it worse.
Officers should remain officers till the person have applied and been accepted sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.