Senior Officer rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Senior officer rank

Short explanation (in notes):
-Add a new rank called "Senior Officer"
-Donator officers may apply for an election at the reception and other officers may vote.
-Senior officer has more authority than normal officer, but less authority than a supervisor

Detailed description (why should it become added):
I feel it should be added since when there's no supervisor, police force is often ridiculous and it needs someone to control it.
VIP officers will apply at the reception, there must be at least 2 applicants for the elections. Other officers will vote for someone to become a senior officer. They will have the same uniform as the gate officer, so people would see that it's a senior officer. He will control that everything in the force is fine when there's no supervisor.

Optional Additions
-add a paint job for cars that says "Senior Officer"
-
-

Reaction score
Sgt is senior officer just saying
[DOUBLEPOST=1436091593,1436091315][/DOUBLEPOST]Ermak, when a sgt is a normal police officer (whitelisted cops) they will have a single chevron on their arms to show that they're a senior police officer

Reaction score
So what's the point in this? There's usually a supervisor on all the time and what would this senior officer be able to do? If he has all the LT's permissions to demote and stuff and a LT comes on what would happen?

MattIs

-support - Sorry but this wouldn't work, we have the police supervisor system so only the best people can play SGT and LT, and they are considered senior.

Deleted member 5920

He didn't word it very well, but I understand, basically, when there is not Police Supervisors, the PD is aids. But if you have an election for VIP only within the PD, they can warrant people, ect? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
Denied

As @John Daymon said, if you are a white-listed supervisor yet not in a Sergeant position there is a single inverted chevron on your shoulder, granted by law this gives you no more authority however other officers will acknowledge that you have experience and are an approved supervisor (I'm assuming this would be the purpose of a 'Senior Officer'). In conclusion the implementation of such a rank would be excessive and unneeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.