Broken Animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there!

If you're anything like me, you love addons. I spent hours and hours going into servers like Clockwork and NS servers to play some Half Life RP and such, but when I came back to play perpheds some of my charachter animations (the door opening animation, act surrender, act point and the animation when pulling out or picking up a gun) were replaced with glitchy HL2 and Clockwork animations that just didn't work. I've spent a lot of time with that problem and I've just found an easy and quick fix to get your good ol' animations back into your game!

w27GjkS.jpg
NmByDMw.jpg

What makes my PERP animations shit themselves?
When you install some Clockwork or NS animations, the content from those gamemodes overwrite custom animations made by the devs, creating dumps of corrupted files.

How do I fix this issue?
It's actually very simple. If you decided to subscribe to huge addon collections with loads of CW and NS content in it, what you wanna do is find those collections and unsubscribe from them. That means, all of your recent CW and NS collections must be removed from your workshop items.

Next step is to visit the addon collection located here.
Subscribe to all of the addons and just wait for them to download, then restart your Garry's mod and enter again, join PERPheads and you should be fine!

Keep in mind, this fixed the issue for me, if it didn't for you please tell me.

Reaction score
I've had this awhile back, I helped @John Daymon and myself fixing it by removing any HL2 content from your addons folder if you downloaded it from cscheater.era.ee incase anyone else has this problem and if the things that are said in this thread don't help

Status
Not open for further replies.