Bsod

Reaction score
Last night I was playing some games and my pc crashed with a bsod.

Today I wanted to restart my pc and while windows was loading it popped a bsod with error code: 0xc0000225

I have tried to boot up windows with 2 different usb sticks with windows on it, If I try so it is giving me a bsod with the error code: 0xc0000098

Anyone who can help me out what to do,since booting from usb is not a option

Deleted member 6228

Have you recently changed or added any new hard drives such as a SSD?

Reaction score
are you using any other kind of external hard drives or usbs (check if there is one you havent seen/noticed)

Reaction score
Last night I was playing some games and my pc crashed with a bsod.

Today I wanted to restart my pc and while windows was loading it popped a bsod with error code: 0xc0000225

I have tried to boot up windows with 2 different usb sticks with windows on it, If I try so it is giving me a bsod with the error code: 0xc0000098

Anyone who can help me out what to do,since booting from usb is not a option
did you disable secure boot and all that other bs in the bios/uefi menu? it shouldn't go to a bsod if you boot from a normal windows usb stick, it probably just boots from your hard drive

Deleted member 6228

My thought is that when you've tried to boot from usb its tried to do it from the hard drive instead

Reaction score
I see you have a SanDisk SSD, so that might have died. Are you able to plug the SSD into another pc as a secondary drive? If you can, do that. Download and install CrystalDiskInfo and check if the drive is still good.
Otherwise just reinstall Windows, fixes it every time.
EDIT: Okay so in the screenshot you posted here of your UEFI make sure UEFI: SanDisk is the first. That should be your Windows installation.

Reaction score
Reset your overclock on your CPU if you have OC'd

Try puttiing only 1 stick of RAM (Try Both).

Could be your HDD failing too so Im not sure.

I'd try loading windows ISO and try "repair your computer" open up CMD and type bootrec /rebuildbcd and then restart (saw on google)

If you have SSD and HDD attached I would try install the OS again with just the SSD connected see if the problem persist atleast it would rule the HDD out.

Hope this helps.