Server Suggestion Buff Watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Buff Watermelon
Suggestion Description: When consuming a watermelon, it should make you not thirsty as well as help with hunger because that's what watermelons do!!

Why should this be added?:
- Gives an incentive to eat them to fill both hunger and thirst at the same time

What negatives could this have?:
- Could make other forms of food/drink redundant (if someone owns enough melons, that is)

Reaction score
No one in perp history would have access to enough watermelons to sustain themselves permanently as melons are a very rare item on the wheel, so I don’t see this as being overpowered. It’d also give incentives to sell them at bazaar as people would buy them over burgers from an NPC.

Reaction score
how about having ability of crafting 12 watermelon seeds from 2 watermelons? just like pumpkins

and of course growing watermelons in the planters, etc.

afaik pumpkins work the same way (never tried before) so using the same system and adding the watermelons to the ecosystem wouldn't be that bad idea

Reaction score
No one in perp history would have access to enough watermelons to sustain themselves permanently as melons are a very rare item on the wheel, so I don’t see this as being overpowered. It’d also give incentives to sell them at bazaar as people would buy them over burgers from an NPC.
Wtf are they very rare? I ate the ones I got lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.