Model Suggestion New snack / quick food items

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: New snack / quick food items
Suggestion Description: This idea is to go alongside this: https://perpheads.com/threads/vending-machines-which-dispense-cheap-foods.50164/

Below I’ve listed some suggestions for purchasable food items. Anything that I am suggesting be sold in vending machines will be marked with an “*”.

- *Bag of chips / Crisps
Should be sold at food stores and gas stations. Should offer the same hunger decrease as hot dogs do, in exchange for a fair amount of thirst increase. Should cost around $10-$20.
- * Energy drink:
Should be sold at gas stations. Should drastically increase hunger upon consumption, more than coffee currently does, in exchange for a slight thirst increase and an almost instant significant stamina boost. Should cost around $150.
- *sports drink.
Should be sold at gas stations, and should fully restore thirst in a single drink without hunger loss, but provide no immediate stamina boost. Should cost around $250.
- * Candy bar:
Would just be a generic candy bar that restores a little hunger and maybe a bit of stamina. Should cost around $10.
- Fries
should be sold in food stores, and should restore as much hunger as a burger does but increase thirst. Should cost around $15.

Why should this be added?:
-  More food items to sell, collect or display
- Cheaper food options without making current ones invalid.
- Usable items such as energy drinks and sports drinks giving players a way to restore stamina quickly.

What negatives could this have?:
- More content pack stuff I guess.

Reaction score
i would do it the other way around with the fries, have them increase thirst, as salt which is usually on fries makes you thirsty, and a burger not so much.

Reaction score
  • Staff
i would do it the other way around with the fries, have them increase thirst, as salt which is usually on fries makes you thirsty, and a burger not so much.
Yeah that’s what I said they should do