Bugatti

Which color should Drake change his bugatti to?

• Black bronze trim

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Purple gold trim

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
They both look like shit tbh, take white and onyx, atleast that looks a bit better than these choises

Deleted member 4116

Sell the car, and buy another car. Bugatti is ugly af.

Reaction score
And that is why I tend not to pick cars that are mainstream.

Honestly if this is over a bugatti we can show them some that others have. Everytime someone tries to buy this kind of car they have to check incase someone owns one. I don't see mini drivers declaring a flame war so why and if it is not clear.

It's a fucking paint job on a fictional game on a car using in game money its not gonna kill you.

Reaction score
Everybody giving you hate xD
Personally i love how the Bugatti looks, i say just get what ever you like best. Who really cares if other people dont like it...

Alex

Bugatti is ugly as fuck, get a mclaren or something else instead, but if you have to have that car, then first paintjob.

Reaction score
  • Bugatti is ugly as fuck, get a mclaren or something else instead, but if you have to have that car, then first paintjob.

Bugatti is not ugly and you're probably jealous that you cant grow up to a week to get the Bugatti, until you own it don't comment.

Reaction score
Bugatti IRL, yeah can be pretty nice, remember this is PERP and its on GARRY's MOD, hardly the latest engine. Basically they will always look bad in perp, most cars do.